- The report contains detailed information about Hollywood Media Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hollywood Media Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hollywood Media Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hollywood Media Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hollywood Media Corp. business.
About Hollywood Media Corp.
Hollywood Media Corp. engages in online ticket sales, advertising, and book development license businesses.
Broadway Ticketing Division
Broadway Ticketing Division consists of Broadway.com, 1-800-BROADWAY, Theatre Direct (TDI) and Theatre.com (collectively called Broadway Ticketing). Broadway tickets are sold online through its Broadway.com Web site and by telephone through its 1-800-BROADWAY number. Broadway Ticketing is also a live theater ticketing seller that provides groups and individuals with access to theater tickets and knowledgeable service, covering shows on Broadway, Off-Broadway and, through a partnership arrangement between Theatre.com and an unrelated London-based ticket agency, in Londons West End theater district. Broadway.com features include shows opening night video and photo coverage, show reviews, celebrity interviews and theater columns, as well as show information pages, including casting, synopses, and venue information.
In addition, the site provides editorial content about the theater business, feature stories, opening nights, star profiles, photo opportunities, and a critical roundup of reviews. Its 1-800-BROADWAY toll-free number features the ability to purchase Broadway, off-Broadway and Londons West End theater tickets over the phone and complements the online ticketing and information services available through Broadway.com. Broadway.com engages in the sale of sponsorships and advertisements on the Broadway.com Web site.
TDI: TDI is a live theater ticketing wholesaler that provides groups and individuals with access to theater tickets and knowledgeable service, covering shows on Broadway, off-Broadway and, through a partnership arrangement between Theatre.com and an unrelated London-based ticket agency, in Londons West End. TDI sells tickets directly to group buyers, including travel agents and tour groups.
TDI owns the ticketing business of Showtix LLC (Showtix), an established group ticketing sales agency for Broadway and Off-Broadway performances, providing TDI with a customer base and customer services for group ticketing. TDI also manages a marketing cooperative, which represents participating Broadway shows to the travel industry worldwide. Broadway shows marketed by this cooperative include Billy Elliott, Chicago, Jersey Boys, Shrek the Musical, The Lion King, The Little Mermaid and The Phantom of the Opera. In addition, TDIs education division, Broadway Classroom, markets group tickets and educational programs to schools across the country.
The combined Broadway Ticketing business provides theater ticketing and related content for approximately 100 venues in multiple markets to consumers and approximately 20,000 travel agencies, tour operators, corporations, educational institutions and affiliated Web sites. The company obtains the tickets it sells through its arrangements with theatre box offices and maintains its own inventory of tickets for sale.
Theatre.com: The company offers U.K.-based Theatre.com, with editorial coverage of Londons West End theatre and sells ticketing to major London venues, based upon a similar model to selling tickets on Broadway.com.
Ad Sales Division
Ad Sales Division consists of the U.K. based CinemasOnline Limited, UK Theatres Online Limited, WWW.CO.UK Limited and Spring Leisure Limited (collectively known as CinemasOnline) and holds Hollywood Medias investment in MovieTickets.com, Inc. (MovieTickets.com).
CinemasOnline maintains plasma television screens in hotels, car dealerships, cinemas and live theaters in the U.K. and Ireland in exchange for the right to sell advertising displayed on such plasma screens. CinemasOnline also provides other marketing services, including advertising sales on lobby display posters, movie brochure booklets and ticket wallets distributed in cinemas, live theater and other entertainment venues in the U.K. and developing and maintaining Web sites for cinemas and live theater venues in the U.K. and Ireland in exchange for the right to sell advertising on such Web sites. MovieTickets.com is a destination for the purchase of movie tickets through the Internet. MovieTickets.com is an online
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HOLLYWOOD MEDIA CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HOLLYWOOD MEDIA CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HOLLYWOOD MEDIA CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HOLLYWOOD MEDIA CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HOLLYWOOD MEDIA CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hollywood Media Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hollywood Media Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hollywood Media Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hollywood Media Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hollywood Media Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. HOLLYWOOD MEDIA CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HOLLYWOOD MEDIA CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HOLLYWOOD MEDIA CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HOLLYWOOD MEDIA CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HOLLYWOOD MEDIA CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HOLLYWOOD MEDIA CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hollywood Media Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hollywood Media Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hollywood Media Corp. Major Shareholders
Hollywood Media Corp. History
Hollywood Media Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hollywood Media Corp. Offices and Representations
Hollywood Media Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hollywood Media Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hollywood Media Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Hollywood Media Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
Hollywood Media Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hollywood Media Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hollywood Media Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hollywood Media Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Hollywood Media Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Hollywood Media Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hollywood Media Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hollywood Media Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?