- The report contains detailed information about Health Sciences Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Health Sciences Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Health Sciences Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Health Sciences Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Health Sciences Group, Inc. business.
About Health Sciences Group, Inc.
Health Sciences Group, Inc. provides science-based products and ingredients to customers in the nutrition, skin care, and food and beverage industries. The company provides products proprietary technologies used in nutritional supplements and functional foods and beverages.
The company identifies, develops, and commercializes products and functional food ingredients derived from natural sources to provide consumers and health professionals with preventive healthcare alternatives. The company offers Health Sciences, Swiss Diet, and Swiss Research into major brands.
The company continues to develop products in three categories which address diet and weight management; cholesterol and heart health; and personal care and wellness.
Shugr: Shugr is a zero-calorie sugar substitute, that tastes and bakes like cane sugar. Shugr is based on a proprietary blend of erythritol, tagatose, maltodextrin and a trace of sucralose. Shugr has a patent pending. Shugr is available through Vitamin Shoppe, Meijer, Drugstore.com, Amazon.com, and LavazzaStore.com.
Sequesterol Advance Cardio Formula: Sequesterol Advance Cardio Formula is a proprietary blend of clinically studied ingredients selected by medical professionals for their ability to maintain cardiovascular health and a free-flowing circulatory system. Sequesterol contains a proprietary blend of natural ingredients formulated to take a multi-faceted approach to maintain and support ones coronary vascular system. Sequesterol is available for purchase at http://www.Sequesterol.com with plans to sell Sequesterol directly to consumers via a direct to consumer television campaign.
Other Products: The companys other products include Aplevia - an ultra-powerful antioxidant derived from apple peels and Edible Sponges, an open-cell hydrocolloid product.
The companys wholly owned subsidiaries include Swiss Research, Inc.; BioSelect Innovations; Xcel Medical Pharmacy, Inc. (Xcel); and Quality Botanical Ingredients, Inc. (QBI). The companys subsidiaries include BioSelect Innovations, which holds internally developed intellectual property, and Swiss Research, Inc., which markets and sells branded products addressing major wellness categories.
Bioselect Innovations, Inc.
BioSelect Innovations has developed various patented product formulations. These patents address the integration of selective traditional generic drugs with alternative medications, such as vitamins, herbs and other natural nutraceutical supplements. BioSelect markets and distributes through alliances with major pharmaceutical companies, this breakthrough in integrative medicine addresses heart disease, cold & flu, arthritis, migraine, allergy and other conditions.
BioSelect intends to launch a family of improved combination of Over the Counter (OTC) drugs with natural remedies, such as herbs, botanicals, vitamins, and other supplements. BioSelect is targeting the nexus of traditional medications and homeopathic remedies. Consumers in the mass market have demonstrated increasing interest in natural health products, including dietary supplements, vitamins and botanical nutraceuticals, over the past decade.
Sales & Marketing
The company distributes its products through mass market retailers, such as mass merchandisers, drug stores, supermarkets, and discount stores; direct response television; natural health food retailers; healthcare professionals and practitioners; mail order; and the Internet.
Health Sciences Group, Inc. was founded in 1996. The company was formerly known as Centurion Properties Development Corporation; changed its name to iGoHealthy.com in 2000; and to Health Sciences Group, Inc. in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HEALTH SCIENCES GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HEALTH SCIENCES GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HEALTH SCIENCES GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HEALTH SCIENCES GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HEALTH SCIENCES GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Health Sciences Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Health Sciences Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Health Sciences Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Health Sciences Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Health Sciences Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HEALTH SCIENCES GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HEALTH SCIENCES GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HEALTH SCIENCES GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HEALTH SCIENCES GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HEALTH SCIENCES GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HEALTH SCIENCES GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Health Sciences Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Health Sciences Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Health Sciences Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Health Sciences Group, Inc. History
Health Sciences Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Health Sciences Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Health Sciences Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Health Sciences Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Health Sciences Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Health Sciences Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
Health Sciences Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Health Sciences Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Health Sciences Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Health Sciences Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Health Sciences Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Health Sciences Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Health Sciences Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Health Sciences Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?