- The report contains detailed information about Goodfellow Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Goodfellow Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Goodfellow Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Goodfellow Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Goodfellow Inc. business.
About Goodfellow Inc.
Goodfellow Inc. (Goodfellow or the company) was incorporated under the Canada Business Companys Act in 1972. Goodfellow owns all of the outstanding shares of Goodfellow Distribution Inc. (a Delaware Company). Goodfellow Distribution Inc. operates as a distributor of lumber and wood products in the United States. Goodfellow carries on the business of re-manufacturing, distribution and brokerage of lumber and wood products at the wholesale level. Goodfellow was incorporated for the purpose of purchasing the assets of its predecessor corporation, Goodfellow Lumber Ltd.
Goodfellow sells to over four thousand customers with no single account representing more than 10% of its annual sales volume. These customers represent three main sectors-dealer trade, industrial and manufacturing.
The dealer trade group is composed mainly of warehouse-type home center dealers, hardware and building supply outlets and retail centers. The industrial group comprises customers such as mining companies and utilities, and residential and industrial contractors, which buy lumber products for their own use. The manufacturing sector includes companies, which fabricate wood products, such as furniture, window frames and doors.
The Company purchases its lumber and lumber products from over 700 saw mills and remanufacturing plants in Canada and the United States. Goodfellow has never had any difficulty obtaining its lumber and lumber products, largely because its supply base is so broad; Goodfellow does not anticipate any problems in the supply of its lumber and lumber products in the near future. Goodfellow in turn distributes or remanufactures these lumber and wood products.
Some of these products are; re-manufactured and recycled timber, pressure treated lumber, machine coated stained siding, hardwood and softwood panel products, laminated veneer lumber, engineered wood products including laminated timber, rough and dressed imported and domestic hardwoods, hardwood flooring products and various grades, species and sizes of softwood lumber. Over the last few years, the Company has added many new products to its product line such as wire products and building products including foil insulation, house wrap insulation, and ceiling products. Goodfellow is the largest distributor of hardwood flooring in Canada.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GOODFELLOW INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GOODFELLOW INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GOODFELLOW INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GOODFELLOW INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GOODFELLOW INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Goodfellow Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Goodfellow Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Goodfellow Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Goodfellow Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Goodfellow Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GOODFELLOW INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GOODFELLOW INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GOODFELLOW INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GOODFELLOW INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GOODFELLOW INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GOODFELLOW INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Goodfellow Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Goodfellow Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Goodfellow Inc. Major Shareholders
Goodfellow Inc. History
Goodfellow Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Goodfellow Inc. Offices and Representations
Goodfellow Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Goodfellow Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Goodfellow Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Goodfellow Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Goodfellow Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Goodfellow Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Goodfellow Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Goodfellow Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Goodfellow Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Goodfellow Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Goodfellow Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Goodfellow Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?