- The report contains detailed information about Foot Locker, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Foot Locker, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Foot Locker, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Foot Locker, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Foot Locker, Inc. business.
About Foot Locker, Inc.
Foot Locker, Inc. operates as a retailer of athletic footwear and apparel.
The company operates through two segments, Athletic Stores and Direct-to-Customers.
The Athletic Stores segment
The Athletic Stores segment operates athletic footwear and apparel stores under various formats, including Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Champs Sports, Footaction, and CCS. As of January 30, 2010, the company operated 3,500 primarily mall-based stores in the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.
Foot Locker: Foot Locker is an athletic footwear and apparel retailer. Its stores offer the athletic-inspired performance products, manufactured primarily by the athletic brands. Foot Locker offers products for various activities, including basketball, running, and training. Its 1,911 stores are located in 21 countries, including 1,171 in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Guam, 129 in Canada, 518 in Europe, and a combined 93 in Australia and New Zealand. The domestic stores have an average of 2,400 selling square feet and the international stores have an average of 1,500 selling square feet.
Lady Foot Locker Lady Foot Locker is the U.S. retailer of athletic footwear, apparel and accessories for active women. Its stores carry major athletic footwear and apparel brands, as well as casual wear and an assortment of apparel designed for various activities, including running, walking, toning, and fitness. Its 415 stores are located in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Guam, and have an average of 1,300 selling square feet.
Kids Foot Locker Kids Foot Locker is a national childrens athletic retailer that offers a selection of brand-name athletic footwear, apparel and accessories for children. Its stores feature an environment geared to appeal to both parents and children. Its 301 stores are located in the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands and have an average of 1,400 selling square feet.
Champs Sports Champs Sports is a mall-based specialty athletic footwear and apparel retailer in North America. Its product categories include athletic footwear, apparel and accessories, and a focused assortment of equipment. Its 552 stores are located throughout the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The Champs Sports stores have an average of 3,500 selling square feet.
Footaction Footaction is a national athletic footwear and apparel retailer. The primary customers are young males that seek street-inspired athletic styles. Its 319 stores are located throughout the United States and Puerto Rico and focus on marquee footwear and branded apparel. The Footaction stores have an average of 2,900 selling square feet.
CCS CCS serves the needs of the 12-18 year old skater while maintaining credibility with core skaters of all ages. During 2009, the company opened two stores under the banner of CCS. The two stores are located in New Jersey and California and average 2,000 selling square feet.
The Direct-to-Customers segment
The Direct-to-Customers segment reflects CCS and Footlocker.com, Inc., which sells, through its affiliates, including Eastbay, Inc., to customers through catalogs and Internet Web sites. Eastbay provides high school athlete with a sports solution, including athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, team licensed, and private-label merchandise. CCS is an Internet and catalog retailer of skateboard equipment, apparel, footwear, and accessories targeted primarily to teenaged boys. The retail store operations of CCS are included in the Athletic Stores segment. This segment also operates Web sites aligned with the brand names of its store banners (footlocker.com, ladyfootlocker.com, kidsfootlocker.com, footaction.com, champssports.com, and ccs.com).
Franchise Operations: The company has entered into a development agreement with the Alshaya Trading Co. W.L.L., in which it agreed to enter into separate license agreements for the operation of Foot Locker stores, subject to certain restrictions, located within the Middle East. Additionally, the company entered into a ten-year agreement with another third party for the right to open and operate Foot Locker stores in the Republic of Korea. A total of 22 franchised stores were operating as of January 30, 2010.
The companys major supplier includes Nike, Inc.
Foot Locker, Inc. was founded in 1879.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FOOT LOCKER, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FOOT LOCKER, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FOOT LOCKER, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FOOT LOCKER, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FOOT LOCKER, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Foot Locker, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Foot Locker, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Foot Locker, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Foot Locker, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Foot Locker, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FOOT LOCKER, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FOOT LOCKER, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FOOT LOCKER, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FOOT LOCKER, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FOOT LOCKER, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FOOT LOCKER, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Foot Locker, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Foot Locker, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Foot Locker, Inc. Major Shareholders
Foot Locker, Inc. History
Foot Locker, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Foot Locker, Inc. Offices and Representations
Foot Locker, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Foot Locker, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Foot Locker, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Foot Locker, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
Foot Locker, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Foot Locker, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Foot Locker, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Foot Locker, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Foot Locker, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Foot Locker, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Foot Locker, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Foot Locker, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?