- The report contains detailed information about Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. business.
About Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd.
Euro Tech Holdings Company Limited, through its subsidiaries, engages in the marketing and trading of water and waste water related process control, analytical and testing instruments, disinfection equipment, supplies, and related automation systems in Hong Kong and in the Peoples Republic of China (the PRC).
The company engages in three different activities: Equipment and Instrument Distribution; Manufacturing; and Environmental Services.
EQUIPMENT AND INSTRUMENT DISTRIBUTION
The company distributes a range of water treatment equipment (including chlorination equipment), laboratory instruments, analyzers, test kits and related supplies, and power generation equipment (including recorders and power quality analyzers). The company acts as a distributor for various manufacturers of such equipment, primarily to commercial customers and governmental agencies or instrumentalities in Hong Kong and the PRC.
The company distributes products through its retail shops and representative offices located in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Xi´An, Shenyang, Wuhan, Fuzhou, Chengdu, and Urumqi. During 2008, the company distributed products to approximately 1,000 customers, including the Hong Kong Environmental Protection Department; Hong Kong Water Supplies Department; Government Laboratory; Drainage Services Department Chinas National Environmental Protection Agency; various Environmental Monitoring Centers in the PRC; and to sub-distributors located in Hong Kong, the PRC, and Macau.
Environmental Protection Equipment
The company distributes analytical re-agents and chemicals to support testing systems of laboratory and portable instruments, process analyzers, and portable test kits, and assists in the analysis process. It offers various test kits to test water quality. These test kits are used to monitor drinking water distribution systems. Laboratory and portable instruments generally consist of analytical instruments, including spectrophotometers, colorimeters, turbidimeters, ion-selective electrodes, chemical oxygen demand apparati, digestion apparati, and precision re-agent dispensing devices which are used to test and monitor impurities and contaminants in water systems.
The company also distributes continuous-reading process analyzers, process turbidimeters, pH controllers, and analyzer accessories. These products are generally used to monitor and control drinking water quality to ensure that water treatment procedures comply with regulatory standards.
Scientific Instruments: The company distributes analytical instruments, environmental monitoring instruments. and general purpose laboratory instruments. Analytical instruments include chromatographs, mass spectrometers, flow injector analyzers, refractometers, and atomic spectrometers. Environmental monitoring instruments include both air and water quality monitoring instruments. Air quality monitoring instruments are generally divided into those which monitor ambient (that is atmospheric) air, and those which monitor pollution sources. Additionally, the company offers general purpose laboratory instruments, including various water quality monitoring and analysis equipment, such as continuous reading process analyzers, process turbidimeters, pH controllers, and test kits for monitoring chemical content in water (that is chlorine and fluorides).
The company's customers for the analytical instruments include government agencies, academic and research institutions, and laboratories. It also distributes products to beverage producers and restaurants, including water quality test kits to approximately 12 bottling plants of a soft drink producer in the United States, which are located in the PRC; water quality monitoring instruments to a fast food franchisors restaurants located in Hong Kong and the PRC; and package analyzers to the PRC Fujian and Zhejiang plants of a substantial worldwide Belgian brewer.
Energy Conservation and Related Products
The company distributes general testing and measuring equipment, including multi-channel digital and analogue recorders, signal amplifiers and calibration equipment for energy conservatio
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EURO TECH HOLDINGS CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EURO TECH HOLDINGS CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EURO TECH HOLDINGS CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EURO TECH HOLDINGS CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EURO TECH HOLDINGS CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. EURO TECH HOLDINGS CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EURO TECH HOLDINGS CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EURO TECH HOLDINGS CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EURO TECH HOLDINGS CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EURO TECH HOLDINGS CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EURO TECH HOLDINGS CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. History
Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Euro Tech Holdings Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?