- The report contains detailed information about Esprit Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Esprit Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Esprit Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Esprit Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Esprit Holdings Ltd. business.
About Esprit Holdings Ltd.
Esprit Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, engages in wholesale and retail distribution and licensing of fashion and lifestyle products designed under its own Esprit brand name.
The company offers its products in Europe, the Asia Pacific, and North America. As of June 30, 2009, the company had approximately 800 directly managed retail stores and approximately 14,000 controlled-space wholesale point-of-sales internationally.
The company operates with 12 product lines offering womens wear, mens wear, kids wear, and edc youth, as well as shoes and accessories. It licenses its trademark to third party licensees that offer non-apparel products. Its products consist of lifestyle accessories, such as costume jewelry, eyewear, fragrance, jewelry, outerwear, shoes, sleepwear/daywear, socks and tights, stationery, swimwear, timewear, and umbrellas; home related products, such as bathroom items, beddings, carpets, down, furniture, glassware, home accessories, wallpaper, lighting, towels, home accessories & table-top, bed-linen, and home textiles; and babies & kids products, such as baby carriages, baby furniture, bed linen, bedding, baby sleeping bags, and other baby home textiles, socks, carpets, and wallpaper, kids apparel, kids bedding, kids shoes, kids jewellery and watches, optical glasses and sun glasses, umbrellas, maternity products, school products, and soft toys.
Subsequent to period ended June 30, 2009, the company divested the non-core red earth brand related operations.
Esprit Holdings Limited was founded in 1968.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ESPRIT HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ESPRIT HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ESPRIT HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ESPRIT HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ESPRIT HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Esprit Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Esprit Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Esprit Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Esprit Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Esprit Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ESPRIT HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ESPRIT HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ESPRIT HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ESPRIT HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ESPRIT HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ESPRIT HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Esprit Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Esprit Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Esprit Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Esprit Holdings Ltd. History
Esprit Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Esprit Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Esprit Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Esprit Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Esprit Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Esprit Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
Esprit Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Esprit Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Esprit Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Esprit Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Esprit Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Esprit Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Esprit Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Esprit Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?