- The report contains detailed information about Eastern Asteria, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Eastern Asteria, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Eastern Asteria, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Eastern Asteria, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Eastern Asteria, Inc. business.
About Eastern Asteria, Inc.
Winmax Trading Group, Inc. provides Web development, design, web casting, Internet solutions and e-commerce. The Company also engages in the sale of gemstone material and finished jewelry at its Internet website, www.thegemstore.com, and through its one Retail Merchandising Unit located in Manhattan, New York.
Principal Products/Services/Distribution Methods and Markets
Web Development, Multimedia and Internet Services
The Companys Web Development, Multimedia and Internet services include:
Winmax Internet Solutions:
Winmax Internet Solutions is the Companys Information Technology subsidiary that manages data center operations, including: Internet web hosting of in-house and client domains; Monitoring security and technical operations; Provision of virtual servers for offsite security; and Provision of networking and application support to both internal and external clients.
In addition, Winmax Internet Solutions provides business-to-business extranet services. Extranet is a closed system that runs over the Internet that has password protection to prevent data/information from being viewed by the general public. Through this subsidiary, the Company allows its customers to off-load technical services and maintain worldwide access to their proprietary information so they may focus on their core business. Winmax Internet Solutions also develops and maintains accounting and inventory programs for each of its subsidiaries and divisions.
TheGemstore and the Gemstore.com
The Company also engages in the Internet marketing and retailing of gemstones, jewelry and accessories. The Company has one Retail Merchandising Unit which is operational in New York.
The Companys other gemstone related business include development of its website located at www.thegemstore.com through which it sells its finished jewelry products as well as retail outlets; and its wholly owned subsidiary, Global Gemstone and Jewelry, Inc. which creates the Companys custom-made jewelry in Chang Mai, Thailand. The finished product is made available through the Companys website, private parties, and its one Retail Merchandising Unit.
The Companys multi media services and Internet solutions have a potential for a range of customers, which consist primarily of emerging growth companies. For the year ended December 31, 2005, the Companys major customer included Immtech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Web Development/Internet Services: The Company's web development and Internet services are offered in Asia, Europe and throughout North America, including the United States, and Canada.
Gemstone Services: These services would be offered throughout the world by Internet, through direct contact with buyers, and through the Companys retail outlet located in New York.
The Company's wholly owned subsidiaries include Winmax Media, Inc., a Florida Corporation, which provides internet and media services to various clients; The Gemstore of New York, Inc., a New York corporation, which holds the lease to the retail store in Manhattan, New York; The Gemstore.com, Inc., a Florida Corporation, which holds the Universal Resource Locator (URL), www.thegemstore.com ; bnettv, Inc. a New York corporation, which provides video streaming services to various clients; bnettv.com, Inc, an Alberta corporation, which provides video streaming services to various clients; The Gemstore, Inc., an Alberta corporation, which facilitates the e-commerce transactions for the Gemstore; Winmax media, Inc., an Alberta corporation, which provides Internet and media services to various clients; and The Gemstore Group, Inc. an Alberta corporation, which provides services for the Companys Canadian operations.
In January 2006, the Company effected the incorporation of Sapphire Media, LLC (Sapphire Media) in Florida as its wholly owned subsidiary to provide consulting and investor relations services to small and medium sized companies.
In July 2006, the Company formed a new subsidiary, GoLemur!
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EASTERN ASTERIA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EASTERN ASTERIA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EASTERN ASTERIA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EASTERN ASTERIA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EASTERN ASTERIA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Eastern Asteria, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Eastern Asteria, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Eastern Asteria, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Eastern Asteria, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Eastern Asteria, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EASTERN ASTERIA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EASTERN ASTERIA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EASTERN ASTERIA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EASTERN ASTERIA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EASTERN ASTERIA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EASTERN ASTERIA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Eastern Asteria, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Eastern Asteria, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Eastern Asteria, Inc. Major Shareholders
Eastern Asteria, Inc. History
Eastern Asteria, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Eastern Asteria, Inc. Offices and Representations
Eastern Asteria, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Eastern Asteria, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Eastern Asteria, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Eastern Asteria, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
Eastern Asteria, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Eastern Asteria, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Eastern Asteria, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Eastern Asteria, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Eastern Asteria, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Eastern Asteria, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Eastern Asteria, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Eastern Asteria, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?