- The report contains detailed information about Eacom Timber Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Eacom Timber Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Eacom Timber Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Eacom Timber Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Eacom Timber Corporation business.
About Eacom Timber Corporation
Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals, Ltd., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the sale and licensing of research equipment.
The companys core technology is based on a series of leukocyte selective anti-inflammatory drugs (LSAIDs). In pre-clinical studies, the companys LSAIDs have been shown to suppress the migration of leukocytes (white blood cells) from the general circulatory system to sites of inflammation in response to various stimuli. LSAIDs have also been shown to reduce the coordinated hyper-responsive constriction in airways. The company has developed several separate and chemically distinct series of LSAIDs. It has advanced three distinct LSAIDs from the IPL5 series into clinical development: IPL512,602, IPL550,260 and IPL576,092.
The companys second technology consists of orally active inhibitors of Phosphodiesterases (PDEs). PDEs are a family of enzymes that metabolize the intracellular messengers cyclic AMP (cAMP) and cyclic GMP. Cyclic-AMP phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4) is an intracellular enzyme that converts cAMP to the inactive 5-AMP. The company has designed and synthesized focused libraries of selective PDE4 inhibitors based on a medicinal natural product isolated in-house.
Products in Development
IPL512,602 for Asthma
IPL512,602, is a selective inhibitor of leukocyte trafficking in inflamed airways derived from the companys LSAIDs. It has the potential to be a once a day oral therapy for the treatment of asthma.
IPL512,602 Clinical Trials: The company completed the Phase IIb asthma study in moderate to severe patients.
IPL455,903 for Learning and Memory Disorders
IPL455,903 is the subject of a limited license agreement with Helicon in learning and memory disorders. The company completed Phase IIa clinical trial.
PDE Inhibitors for Inflammation
Inhibitors of PDE4 have been shown in in vitro studies to block activation of various cell types involved in inflammation through elevation of intracellular cAMP in the target cell. These inhibitors have shown efficacy in various pre-clinical models of inflammatory disease and other companies have demonstrated clinical proof-of-concept in various indications, including asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and inflammatory bowel disease.
University of British Columbia and University of Alberta: Under a license agreement, the company has a worldwide license from the University of British Columbia and the University of Alberta to technology covering certain LSAIDs. The company has right to use and sublicense the technology contained in this license agreement for anti-inflammatory and antithrombotic uses, and to manufacture, distribute and sell products on the terms contained in the license agreement.
AVANT Immunotherapeutics, Inc.: Adprotech entered into a license agreement with AVANT that confers rights to use certain components of AVANT's intellectual property relating to CR1 (from which Mirococept is derived).
In 2006, the company entered into a research collaboration agreement with BioSeek, Inc. (BioSeek), which engages in applying integrated human biology systems for developing new therapeutics. The analysis phase was completed in December 2006 with the identification of a cellular pathway apparently inhibited by IPL512,602 involved in inflammatory processes.
Research and development agreement with Helicon Therapeutics, Inc.: In 2000, the company entered into a research and limited license agreement with Helicon under which they would explore the potential of certain small molecule anti-inflammatory compounds from its PDE4 inhibitor portfolio in the field of learning and memory. Under this agreement, Helicon evaluated various Inflazymes PDE4 inhibitor compounds in its in vivo models of learning and memory.
The companys competitors include AstraZeneca PLC, Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, sanofi-aventis, Merck & Co., Altana AG and Sepracor, Inc.
Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. was incorporated in 1980.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EACOM TIMBER CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EACOM TIMBER CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EACOM TIMBER CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EACOM TIMBER CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EACOM TIMBER CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Eacom Timber Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Eacom Timber Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Eacom Timber Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Eacom Timber Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Eacom Timber Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. EACOM TIMBER CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EACOM TIMBER CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EACOM TIMBER CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EACOM TIMBER CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EACOM TIMBER CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EACOM TIMBER CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Eacom Timber Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Eacom Timber Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Eacom Timber Corporation Major Shareholders
Eacom Timber Corporation History
Eacom Timber Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Eacom Timber Corporation Offices and Representations
Eacom Timber Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Eacom Timber Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Eacom Timber Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Eacom Timber Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Eacom Timber Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Eacom Timber Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Eacom Timber Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Eacom Timber Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Eacom Timber Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Eacom Timber Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Eacom Timber Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Eacom Timber Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?