- The report contains detailed information about Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. business.
About Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc.
Duckwall-ALCO Stores, Inc. engages in retailing general merchandise throughout the central portion of the United States of America.
As of January 31, 2010, the company operated 258 stores located in the central United States, consisting of 209 ALCO stores and 49 Duckwall stores. The ALCO stores average approximately 21,000 square feet of selling space, with an additional 5,000 square feet utilized for merchandise processing, temporary storage, and administration.
The company's ALCO stores offer a line of merchandise consisting of approximately 35,000 items, including automotive, candy, crafts, domestics, electronics, fabrics, furniture, hardware, health and beauty aids, housewares, jewelry, ladies', men's and children's apparel and shoes, pre-recorded music and video, sporting goods, seasonal items, stationery, and toys. Its smaller Duckwall stores offer a limited selection of similar merchandise.
Duckwall-ALCO Stores, Inc. was founded in 1901.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DUCKWALL-ALCO STORES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DUCKWALL-ALCO STORES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DUCKWALL-ALCO STORES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DUCKWALL-ALCO STORES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DUCKWALL-ALCO STORES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DUCKWALL-ALCO STORES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DUCKWALL-ALCO STORES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DUCKWALL-ALCO STORES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DUCKWALL-ALCO STORES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DUCKWALL-ALCO STORES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DUCKWALL-ALCO STORES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. Major Shareholders
Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. History
Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. Offices and Representations
Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Duckwall-ALCO Stores Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?