- The report contains detailed information about Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS business.
About Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS
Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret A.S. engages in importing, marketing, and selling automobiles, commercial vehicles, and spare parts in Turkey. Its product portfolio comprises approximately 80 models of passenger vehicles, light commercial vehicles, heavy commercial vehicles, industrial and marine engines, and cooling systems. The company offers 15 brands of commercial vehicles and passenger cars, which include Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti, SEAT, Skoda, Scania, Krone, and Meiller. It also provides VW Marine and Scania Engines for the industrial and marine engine markets, as well as offers cooling systems under the Thermo King brand. In addition, the company offers automotive financing, spare parts and accessories, logistics and customer services, used car dealership, fleet management and leasing, vehicle inspections, and insurance services. It operates 500 contact points in Turkey. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DOGUS OTOMOTIV SERVIS VE TICARET AS COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DOGUS OTOMOTIV SERVIS VE TICARET AS BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DOGUS OTOMOTIV SERVIS VE TICARET AS SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DOGUS OTOMOTIV SERVIS VE TICARET AS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DOGUS OTOMOTIV SERVIS VE TICARET AS COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS Industry Position Analysis
6. DOGUS OTOMOTIV SERVIS VE TICARET AS NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DOGUS OTOMOTIV SERVIS VE TICARET AS EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DOGUS OTOMOTIV SERVIS VE TICARET AS ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TURKEY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DOGUS OTOMOTIV SERVIS VE TICARET AS IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DOGUS OTOMOTIV SERVIS VE TICARET AS PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DOGUS OTOMOTIV SERVIS VE TICARET AS VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS Major Shareholders
Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS History
Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS Offices and Representations
Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS Capital Market Snapshot
Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS 1-year Stock Charts
Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS 5-year Stock Charts
Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?