- The report contains detailed information about Dena Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dena Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dena Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dena Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dena Co. Ltd. business.
About Dena Co. Ltd.
DeNA Co., Ltd. operates as an e-commerce company. The company also provides services for mobile phone users.
The company offers various e-commerce-related services for mobile phone users based on the know-how it has gained through its e-commerce and auction services to PC users. The mobile phone carrier, au, offers its services under its company brand.
The company's sites include bidders (www.bidders.co.jp), which offers a marketplace in which anyone-both individuals and corporate entities-can freely participate; Pocket bidders (pokb.jp, a shopping site for mobile phone users and is formally registered on i-mode and Vodafone menus; aumall.jp, which is au Shopping Mall, au's official shopping mall site, uses a Pocket bidders' platform customized for KDDI's EZweb mobile phone Internet service and is operated under the au brand; Mobadepa (mbdp.jp), which is a one-stop shopping site to Mobage-town users, offering merchandise available at Pocket bidders and the au Shopping Mall; Mobaoku (mbok.jp), which is an auction site designed specifically for mobile phone users; The au one Mobaoku site (auok.jp), which uses Mobaoku's auction system platform customized for KDDI's mobile phone Internet service (EZweb), and is operated under the au brand; Mobakore (mbkr.jp), which is a shopping site offering fashion coordinates for various occasions and style preferences aimed at young women in their late teens and early twenties; PAYGENT (www.paygent.co.jp), which makes online transactions; NETSEA (www.netsea.jp), which is a B-to-B marketplace that networks buyers and suppliers; Oikura (www.oikura.co.jp), which is an information service for second-hand shops which can also be accessed from bidders through its purchase of unwanted items service; AirLink (www.airlink.co.jp), which provides travel services, and sells travel and life insurance policies; Skygate (www.skygate.co.jp), which operates an online travel site; Soramaru, (www.soramaru.jp), which is an online international flight reservation site; arukikata.com, which is a discount airline ticket site; and www.sougouhoken.jp, which is an insurance Web site known as the comprehensive insurance center.
The company operates an Internet advertising business that provides opportunities to connect advertisers with consumers via its high-traffic Web sites, such as Mobage-town and Mobaoku, as well as other online media.
Pocket Affiliate: Pocket Affiliate (smaf.jp) offers services that connect owners of mobile and PC Web sites and mail magazines who want to earn profits from advertisements with businesses that wish to advertise their services or products on Web pages and mail magazines.
Pocket Match: Pocket Match (smaf.jp/_inq_pkm) is a pay for performance (P4P) advertising network service tailored to search results and the attributes of each site.
DeNA Beijing Co., Ltd., the companys wholly owned subsidiary in China, has approximately 460 million mobile phone subscribers. Jia Jia Cheng is a free social networking site for mobile phone users. Jia Jia Cheng means a mecca for a spectrum of users and content. Users can enjoy e-mail, chat rooms, diaries, message boards, and shared interest communities.
Shumee-to Club: Shumee-to Club (smcb.jp) is a hobby-oriented social networking service site for middle-aged and older people launched jointly with Club Tourism International Inc. The site offers users opportunities to network with people who share the same interests, communicate with friends via the Internet, and exchange vacation photos.
Minna-no Wedding: Minna-no Wedding (www.mwed.jp) is a word-of-mouth information site with great tips for finding a catering hall and planning the perfect wedding. It offers users candid customer reviews of caterers, detailed wedding cost estimates from those who have been there, and other information need to plan wedding.
DeNA Co., Ltd. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DENA CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DENA CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DENA CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DENA CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DENA CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dena Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dena Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dena Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dena Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dena Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. DENA CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DENA CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DENA CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DENA CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DENA CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DENA CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dena Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dena Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dena Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Dena Co. Ltd. History
Dena Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dena Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Dena Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dena Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dena Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Dena Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
Dena Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dena Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dena Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dena Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Dena Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Dena Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dena Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dena Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?