- The report contains detailed information about Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. business.
About Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd.
Daiichi Jitsugyo Co., Ltd. operates as an engineering and trading company primarily in Japan and other Asian countries. The Energy segment supplies machinery and equipment for the energy, petroleum, and petrochemical industries. The Engineering segment provides machinery and equipment for the plant engineering and construction industries. The Electronics segment markets a range of electronic machinery and equipment, and semiconductor manufacturing-related equipment. It serves electronics, information technology, electric machinery, precision machinery, optical and audio equipment, and musical instruments industries. The Plastics segment offers electric injection molding machine and related equipment for plastic, rubber, ceramics, glass, and fiber industries, as well as fine ceramics, and high-grade and fiber-reinforced plastics. The Automobile segment provides automobile-related equipment, such as spray painting robots, surfacing equipment, plastic injection molding equipment, and diecast machines for the automobile, steel, metal, shipbuilding, and heavy machinery industries. The Pulp & Paper segment offers equipment for wood and pulp processing, chemical recovery, paper manufacturing, coating, and finishing processes, as well as machinery used in printing processes. The Pharmaceuticals segment offers machinery and equipment for the pharmaceutical, food, cosmetics, and oils and fats industries. The Others segment provides agricultural water pumps; water and sewage pipes; carbon fiber sheet; health promenades, and ground support and airport facility-related equipment. The company also provides repair, maintenance, and overhauling services, as well as offers pipe materials, metallic materials, and plastic materials; and chemical products. In addition, it involves in various machinery and real estate leasing, real estate agency; and insurance agency activities. The company was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DAIICHI JITSUGYO CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DAIICHI JITSUGYO CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DAIICHI JITSUGYO CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DAIICHI JITSUGYO CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DAIICHI JITSUGYO CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. DAIICHI JITSUGYO CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DAIICHI JITSUGYO CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DAIICHI JITSUGYO CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DAIICHI JITSUGYO CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DAIICHI JITSUGYO CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DAIICHI JITSUGYO CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. History
Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Daiichi Jitsugyo Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?