- The report contains detailed information about CHDT Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CHDT Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CHDT Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CHDT Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CHDT Corporation business.
About CHDT Corporation
CHDT Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in producing and selling consumer products in North America.
Portable Book Lights, Task Lights, and EReader E-lite
In 2009 the company launched an expanded new line of booklights and multi-task lights, under the name PATHWAY LIGHTS. This program included various products, including Mini Taskbright, Multi Taskbright, Poser Taskbright, PawprintTaskbright, Compact 1 Brightbook, Compact 2 Brightbook, Britespot 2 Brightbook, Britespot 3 Brightbook, and Multipose Brightbook. These products were offered in various trendy colors. They are powered by batteries. The EReader E-lite has been specifically designed to provide lighting for the new trendy E-Reader products. The Diva Compact booklight has been designed for consumers that require multi functions.
In 2009 the company also launched The Eco-i-Lite and Mini Eco-i-lite Power Failure Lights. Both use induction charge technology and function as a power failure light, hand held flashlight, and night lite. In March 2010, the company expanded the line with the launch of the Midi Eco-i-Light and the Pawprint Line in Full size, Midi and Mini, specifically developed for the dog walking consumers.
In March 2010, the company also launched its new C-Lite Wireless Motion Sensor light. This is offered in a 12 LED full size and a 6 LED Mini Size and is powered by AA batteries. The bulb housing rotates 360 degrees to allow for light to be directed where needed. Both versions have a Hi and Lo light brightness setting to conserve the batteries.
In March 2010 the company launched its new line of Light Ringers Lamps. This offer includes the 12 LED Battery Operated Lamp, 12 LED Rechargeable Lamp, 12 LED Solar Lamp, and 12 LED AC Lamp also the 20 LED Rechargeable Lamp, 20 LED AC Lamp, 20 LED Metal Lamp, and 20 LED Utility Lamp.
The company sells Personal Pocket Safe, a portable computer flash memory device that provides pre-formatted fields for entry of personal records, documents and images; and Secret Diary is a portable computer memory device that works on PC computer systems using as a personal diary, providing pre-teens and teens with absolute privacy and allowing for creativity. It also offers SafeMouse, a mouse that can backup computer files automatically in real time and keep the files protected by the same encryption software as the other products. The company offers Secure Flash Drive, which is a secured storage flash drive. All of these devices use Datalock Pin Protection, Military grade 256 bit AES Hardware Encryption and Epoxy Coatings that destroys contents upon forced entry.
STP-Branded Power Tools and Automotive Accessories: Under a licensing agreement with Clorox Company, the company has the right to use the trade name STP on a line of power tools and automotive accessories made for Capstone by Chinese manufacturers and sold by Capstone though its distribution channels in the United States. STP is a registered trademark of The Armor All/STP Products Company, which is owned by Clorox Company.
Distribution of Products
The company distributes its products through existing national and regional distributors and retailers in the United States, including, office-supply chains, book store chains, warehouse clubs, supermarket chains, drug chains, department stores, catalog houses, online retailers and book clubs. Its distribution channels include Target Stores, Wal-Mart, Meijer Stores, Staples, Barnes & Noble book stores, Fred Meyer/Kroger Stores, Costco Wholesale, Sams Club, BJs Wholesale Club, Cost U Less, Container Store, and Smart Home Inc.
The company competes with Zelco Industries, Inc. of Mount Vernon, New York; and Lightwedge, LLC of Nantucket, Massachusetts.
The company was founded in 2002. It was formerly known as China Direct Trading Corporation and changed its name to CHDT Corporation in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHDT CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHDT CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHDT CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHDT CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHDT CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CHDT Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CHDT Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CHDT Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CHDT Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CHDT Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. CHDT CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHDT CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHDT CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHDT CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHDT CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHDT CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CHDT Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CHDT Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CHDT Corporation Major Shareholders
CHDT Corporation History
CHDT Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CHDT Corporation Offices and Representations
CHDT Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CHDT Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CHDT Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
CHDT Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
CHDT Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CHDT Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CHDT Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CHDT Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
CHDT Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
CHDT Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CHDT Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CHDT Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?