- The report contains detailed information about Bunzl plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bunzl plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bunzl plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bunzl plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bunzl plc business.
About Bunzl plc
Bunzl plc, a specialist distribution group, supplies a range of non-food consumable products. The company partners with both suppliers and customers in providing outsourcing solutions.
The company is active in 23 countries. Its main customer markets include grocery, foodservice, cleaning and safety, non-food retail and healthcare. The company provides customers with integrated supply services, including procurement and inventory management. It is organized into four business areas: North America, UK & Ireland, Continental Europe and Rest of the World.
The companys principal acquisitions made during the year 2008 were Günter Guest Supplies, Prot Cap, Salgo, Worldpack, Hicosa, A&E Russell and Marca.
Günter Guest Supplies, a supplier of amenity products to hotels throughout Europe, was acquired on 31 January. Prot Cap, a supplier of personal protection equipment to the industrial, processor, construction, retail and mining sectors throughout Brazil, was acquired in February. Salgo, a business principally engaged in the distribution of catering equipment and supplies to the hotel, restaurant and catering sectors throughout eastern Australia, was acquired in April. Worldpack, a distributor of promotional packaging and point-of-sale items for the non-food retail sector throughout Benelux, was acquired in June. Hicosa, which is principally engaged in the distribution of cleaning and hygiene products to a variety of customers in Spain, was acquired in July. A&E Russell, a business based in the UK supplying a range of personal protection equipment and related products, was acquired in July. Marca which supplies personal protection equipment, principally work wear and clothing, to redistributors throughout Spain was purchased in July.
Bunzl plc was founded in 1940.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BUNZL PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BUNZL PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BUNZL PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BUNZL PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BUNZL PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bunzl plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bunzl plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bunzl plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bunzl plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bunzl plc Industry Position Analysis
6. BUNZL PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BUNZL PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BUNZL PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BUNZL PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BUNZL PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BUNZL PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bunzl plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bunzl plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bunzl plc Major Shareholders
Bunzl plc History
Bunzl plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bunzl plc Offices and Representations
Bunzl plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bunzl plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bunzl plc Capital Market Snapshot
Bunzl plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Bunzl plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bunzl plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bunzl plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bunzl plc 1-year Stock Charts
Bunzl plc 5-year Stock Charts
Bunzl plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bunzl plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bunzl plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?