- The report contains detailed information about Breville Group Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Breville Group Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Breville Group Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Breville Group Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Breville Group Ltd business.
About Breville Group Ltd
Housewares International Limited (the company) was started in 1957. The Company owns 100% of Breville Holdings Pty Ltd and 50% of Anglo-Canadian, a long established distributor of home wares in Canada. The principal activities the company is importation, distribution and marketing of homewares and small electrical appliances in the consumer products industry in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada and Hong Kong. The Company operated in two division they are Electrical Division and Homewares Division. The Company operated in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA, Hong Kong, South Africa and Europe and diversifying into additional home categories including laundry, garage and outdoors with the new SABCO brand.
Australia and New Zealand
Housewares International is a major player in this market, supported by customer service investments including approximately 50,000m2 (500,000 sq ft) of warehousing, showroom and office facilities in all Australian mainland state capitals.
The small appliance brands of Breville, Kambrook, Ronson and heating and cooling brand Goldair are 100% Company owned, while full distribution rights for Australia and New Zealand have now been gained for the world famous Philips brand. These are distributed throughout all major Australian retailers, including department, chain and specialty stores.
The brands of Arcosteel, Baccarat, Liddy, Mayfair and Jackson and Pronto are 100% Company owned. Brand sales are across tableware and kitchenware categories. The Homewares Division is also an agent and/or distributor for imported products such as J.G. Durand Crystal, Crystal D'Arques, Luminarc, Leifheit, Peg Perego, Space Bags, Soehnle and Bormioli Rocco.
The comprehensive range of Arcosteel middle market kitchenware products comprises stainless steel cookware, kitchen knife blocks and coffee and tea products, as well as a very major range of kitchen accessory items.
Within the Homewares Division are two smaller divisions. The Liddy Division designs and markets a diverse range of Liddy coordinated kitchenware, tabletop and giftware, distributed through department, chain and specialty stores. The Nursery Division acts as agent and distributor for Peg Perego, a range of prestige Italian prams, strollers and high chairs marketed through department and specialty stores.
Canada and the USA
With the companys 50% purchase of Anglo-Canadian, it has become a supplier of homewares in Canada. These will include Arcosteel, Bella Cucina, Breville, Gourmet Edition, Heritage Collection, Le Creuset, Liddy, Metro, Pasabache and RCR.
In the USA Metro Marketing has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Housewares International since 1997. With offices, showrooms and warehouses in Los Angeles and New York, Metro distributes to major retailers including Walmart, Albertsons and AEFES. Major brands include Arcosteel, Breville, Fiesta, Gourmet Edition, Heritage Collection, Liddy and Metro.
The Companys major consumer brands in the Kitchenware, Tabletop, Electrical and Agency categories such as Breville, Kambrook, Ronson, Philips, Baccarat, Arcosteel, Alex Liddy, Forum, Mayfair & Jackson, Peg Perego and Soehnle.
Alleviate the Daily Grind with battery operated Salt and Pepper shakers. Practical, yet stylish, the accessories on offer across the Baccarat, Arcosteel and Pronto! Brands range in price and function to meet the needs of all its customers. The Baccarat battery operated Pepper Mill is a new addition to its wide range of accessories and the perfect addition to any kitchen.
Launch of a brand
In 2003 the company developed a new brand Alex Liddy. An extension of the perennially popular Liddy brand of decorator ceramics, the new brand is more contemporary and relevant to todays consumer. A wide range of products are available including ceramic dinnerware and serving ware, fine bone china, glassware, melamine, giftware and decorator items.
Leifheit is a German company that develops and distributes kitchen, laundry, cleaning and storage products throughout the world. Leifheit is the parent company of Soehnle, and has been associated with HWI in Australia since April 2001. HWI has benefited from its relationship with Electrical retailers by achieving significant sales of a major range of Leifheit laundry items, including premium quality ironing tables, indoor drying and storage items as well as a range of new waste disposal products.
In addition to the vast range of glasses, Bormioli Rocco also brings to Australia the Frigoverre and the Quattro Stagioni storage ranges a must for those who enjoy home cooking and preserving.
Bacino Launch of a company owned brand New to its growing Nursery range in 2003 is the Bacino brand. A Companys owned brand, Bacino (little kiss) will offer a wide range of products across the category. The range includes prams and strollers, jogger prams and rockers. Also included in the range are a number of nursery accessories such as travel cots, sleeping bags, nappy bags, nursery furniture and developmental toys.
The Philips has launched the mens shaver brand in July of the advanced Sensotec range. The new Sensotec models feature the latest in Philips shaving technology, including the Personal Comfort Control system designed to enable a customised shave to suit individual skin type.
Peg Perego Italian Style
Peg Perego, a company which for over 50 years has been designing and manufacturing prams, strollers, travel systems, and high chairs to exacting standards. Italian designed and manufactured, Peg Perego continues to be an Australian favourite.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BREVILLE GROUP LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BREVILLE GROUP LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BREVILLE GROUP LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BREVILLE GROUP LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BREVILLE GROUP LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Breville Group Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Breville Group Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Breville Group Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Breville Group Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Breville Group Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. BREVILLE GROUP LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BREVILLE GROUP LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BREVILLE GROUP LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BREVILLE GROUP LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BREVILLE GROUP LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BREVILLE GROUP LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Breville Group Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Breville Group Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Breville Group Ltd Major Shareholders
Breville Group Ltd History
Breville Group Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Breville Group Ltd Offices and Representations
Breville Group Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Breville Group Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Breville Group Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Breville Group Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Breville Group Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Breville Group Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Breville Group Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Breville Group Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Breville Group Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Breville Group Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Breville Group Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Breville Group Ltd Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?