- The report contains detailed information about Austro Group Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Austro Group Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Austro Group Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Austro Group Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Austro Group Limited business.
About Austro Group Limited
Austro Group Limited supplies industrial equipment to corporate, commercial, and infrastructure markets in South Africa. It provides commercial generators; pumping equipment used for dewatering, irrigation, and fire suppression systems; marine propulsion used in the fishing industry and leisure craft; and industrial components. The company also engages in the hire of generators, cables, distribution boards, transformers, crane trucks, and forklifts; supply of electricity from quayside; and sale and service of generators, as well as focuses on the development of bio-diesel generators. In addition, it involves in the electrical contracting; and manufacture and supply of generators, as well as provides turnkey project solutions comprising installation and compliance certification, service, and maintenance and service contracts. Further, the company designs and manufactures computer numerical control systems consisting of motor control systems, enclosures, motor starters, and distribution boards; integrated uninterrupted power supplies; provides energy management planning services; and sells electrical and instrumentation components, electrical enclosures, programmable logic controllers, electrical installation, and maintenance components. Additionally, it distributes woodworking equipment, tooling, and accessories; sells and maintains tools, blades, and cutters for the equipment; supplies mobile sawmills and log-processing equipment to the sawmilling industry; and used machines, as well as offers related after sales and technical services. The company provides its generators for use in fishing, shipping, tourism, offshore oil, commercial diving, farming, retail stores, production lines, factories, hospitals, trains, cold storage, events, pump stations, motor testing, and construction applications. Its clients include heavy industrial, construction, and mining groups, as well as wholesalers, retailers, and manufacturers. The company is based in Roodepoort, South Africa.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AUSTRO GROUP LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AUSTRO GROUP LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AUSTRO GROUP LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AUSTRO GROUP LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AUSTRO GROUP LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Austro Group Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Austro Group Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Austro Group Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Austro Group Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Austro Group Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. AUSTRO GROUP LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AUSTRO GROUP LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AUSTRO GROUP LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH AFRICA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AUSTRO GROUP LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AUSTRO GROUP LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AUSTRO GROUP LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Austro Group Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Austro Group Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Austro Group Limited Major Shareholders
Austro Group Limited History
Austro Group Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Austro Group Limited Offices and Representations
Austro Group Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Austro Group Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Austro Group Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Austro Group Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Austro Group Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Austro Group Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Austro Group Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Austro Group Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Austro Group Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Austro Group Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Austro Group Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Austro Group Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?