- The report contains detailed information about Audiovox Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Audiovox Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Audiovox Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Audiovox Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Audiovox Corporation business.
About Audiovox Corporation
Audiovox Corporation, through its subsidiaries, operates as an international distributor in the accessory, mobile, and consumer electronics industries. The company markets its products under the Audiovox brand name, other brand names and licensed brands, such as Acoustic Research, Advent, Ambico, Car Link, Chapman, Code-Alarm, Discwasher, Energizer, Heco, Incaar, Invision, Jensen, Mac Audio, Magnat, Movies2Go, Oehlbach, Phase Linear, Prestige, Pursuit, RCA, RCA Accessories, Recoton, Road Gear, Schwaiger, Spikemaster and Terk, as well as private labels through a domestic and international distribution network. The company also functions as an OEM (original equipment manufacturer) supplier to various customers.
The companys electronics products include mobile multi-media video products, including in-dash, overhead, headrest, and portable mobile video systems; autosound products including radios, speakers, amplifiers, and CD changers; satellite radios, including plug and play models and direct connect models; automotive security and remote start systems; automotive power accessories; rear observation and collision avoidance systems; home and portable stereos; digital multi-media products such as personal video recorders and MP3 products; camcorders; clock-radios; digital voice recorders; home speaker systems; portable DVD players; digital picture frames; and e-readers.
The companys accessories products include high-definition television (HDTV) antennas; wireless fidelity (WiFi) antennas; high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) accessories; home electronic accessories, such as cabling; other connectivity products; power cords; performance enhancing electronics; TV universal remotes; flat panel TV mounting systems; iPod specialized products; wireless headphones; rechargeable battery backups (UPS) for camcorders, cordless phones and portable video (DVD) batteries and accessories; power supply systems; electronic equipment cleaning products; and set-top boxes.
Distribution and Marketing
The company sells its products to: power retailers, mass merchants, regional chain stores, specialty and Internet retailers, independent 12 volt retailers, distributors, new car dealers, vehicle equipment manufacturers (OEM), and the U.S. military. It sells its products under OEM arrangements with domestic and/or international subsidiaries of automobile manufacturers, such as Ford Motor Company, Chrysler, General Motors Corporation, Toyota, Kia, Mazda, BMW, Subaru, and Porsche.
The company also provides value-added management services, which include product design and development; engineering and testing; sales training and customer packaging; in-store display design; installation training and technical support; product repair services and warranty; nationwide installation network; warehousing; and specialized manufacturing.
In February 2010, the companys new subsidiary, Invision Automotive Systems, Inc. completed the acquisition of the assets of Invision Industries, Inc., a manufacturer of rear seat entertainment systems to OEMs, ports, and car dealers
In October 2009, the companys subsidiary, Audiovox German Holdings GmbH completed the acquisition of certain assets of Schwaiger GmbH, which offers consumer electronics in Germany.
The company has a 50% non-controlling ownership interest in Audiovox Specialized Applications, Inc. (ASA), which acts as a distributor of televisions and other automotive sound, security and accessory products to specialized markets for specialized vehicles, such as RV's, van conversions, and marine vehicles.
The companys mobile electronic products compete against factory-supplied products, including those provided by General Motors, Ford, and Chrysler. Its mobile electronic products also compete in the automotive aftermarket against major companies, such as Sony, Panasonic, Kenwood, Directed Electronics, Autopage, Rosen, Myron and Davis, Coby, Phillips, Insignia, and Pioneer. The companys accessories and consumer Electronics product lines compete against major companies, such as Sony, Phillips, Coby, Emerson Radio, Jasco, and Belkin.
Audiovox Corporation was founded in 1960.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AUDIOVOX CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AUDIOVOX CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AUDIOVOX CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AUDIOVOX CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AUDIOVOX CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Audiovox Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Audiovox Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Audiovox Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Audiovox Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Audiovox Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. AUDIOVOX CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AUDIOVOX CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AUDIOVOX CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AUDIOVOX CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AUDIOVOX CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AUDIOVOX CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Audiovox Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Audiovox Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Audiovox Corporation Major Shareholders
Audiovox Corporation History
Audiovox Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Audiovox Corporation Offices and Representations
Audiovox Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Audiovox Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Audiovox Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Audiovox Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Audiovox Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Audiovox Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Audiovox Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Audiovox Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Audiovox Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Audiovox Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Audiovox Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Audiovox Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?