- The report contains detailed information about Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Asbury Automotive Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. business.
About Asbury Automotive Group, Inc.
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. operates as an automotive retailer in the United States. The company operated 106 franchises at 81 dealership locations, as of December 31, 2009.
The company offers a range of automotive products and services, including new and used vehicles; vehicle maintenance and repair services; replacement parts; new and used vehicle financing; and aftermarket products such as insurance, warranty and service contracts.
As of December 31, 2009, the company operated dealerships in 21 metropolitan markets throughout the United States. Its retail network consists of nine locally-branded dealership groups.
New Vehicle Sales
As of December 31, 2009, the company had a portfolio of 37 American, European, and Asian brands. The companys new vehicle unit sales consist of the sale of new vehicles to individual retail customers (new light vehicle retail), the sale of new vehicles to commercial customers (fleet), and the sale of new heavy trucks (heavy truck).
Used Vehicle Sales
The company sells used vehicles at all of its dealership locations. Used vehicle sales include the sale of used vehicles to individual retail customers (used retail) and the sale of used vehicles to other dealers at auction (wholesale) (the terms used retail and wholesale being together referred to as used).
Parts and Service
The company sells parts and provides maintenance and repair service at all of its franchised dealerships, primarily for the vehicle brands sold at those dealerships. The company operates approximately 2,700 service bays at its dealerships. In addition, as of December 31, 2009, the company maintained 25 free-standing collision repair centers either on the premises of, or in close proximity to, its dealerships.
Finance and Insurance
The company refers to the finance and insurance portion of its business as F&I.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ASBURY AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ASBURY AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ASBURY AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ASBURY AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ASBURY AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ASBURY AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ASBURY AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ASBURY AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ASBURY AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ASBURY AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ASBURY AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. History
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?