- The report contains detailed information about Artnet AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Artnet AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Artnet AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Artnet AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Artnet AG business.
About Artnet AG
artnet AG operates in the art industry in Germany. The principal activities of the group include the provision of services to fine art professionals, as well as a platform to buy, sell, and research fine art online; and the building and hosting of Web sites for art dealers and galleries.
The company, through its wholly owned subsidiary Artnet Worldwide Corporation, provides art collectors, galleries, publishers and auction houses access to it Price Database, a database containing 2.9 million works of art sold at auction, on a fee per search basis. Additionally the company develops Web sites and banner advertisement for galleries that are hosted on the Artnet site.
The product portfolio of the group includes the Fine Art Auctions Database, the Online Gallery Network, Online art trade Magazine, the African Art Auctions Database, and The Grove Dictionary of Art. Other key services include artnet Magazine, the insider's guide to the art market with daily news, reviews, and features by renowned writers in the art community and the Price Database.
Fine Art Auctions Database provides art collectors and professionals a means of tracking auction price records on the international art market. The artnet Magazine provides gallery network and artists portfolios.
The Online Gallery Network provides online exhibiting scope to art dealers and galleries. The companys online Gallery Network includes approximately 1,000 galleries in 250 international cities, approximately 90,000 works by approximately 18,000 artists from around the globe. The Network serves dealers and art buyers alike by providing a survey of the market and its pricing trends, as well as the means to communicate.
Market Alert automatically informs subscribers of newly available artworks by their favorite artists both on the online Gallery Network and in the Price Database. The Market Alert is a service in that it offers alerts for both the auction and dealer markets.
Imageless search, allows users to search the Price Database without the images. This service complements its hallmark Price Database services with images.
Directory serves as an international directory of museums, art fairs and art galleries. The Grove Dictionary of Art offers approximately 16,000 artists' biographies, approximately 1,000 articles on materials and techniques, as well as styles and movements in the history of western art.
artnets Price Database is the color illustrated archive of fine art auction results worldwide. Price Database appraises customer artwork by comparing it to similar artworks sold at auction. Access the illustrated archive of art auction records in the world. Representing auction results from approximately 500 international auction houses since 1985, the Price Database covers approximately 2.6 million artworks by approximately 180,000 artists, ranging from Old Masters to Contemporary Art.
The company launched the German Web site, artnet.de, features a German Magazine that focuses predominantly on European art news and culture.
The company operates predominantly in the United States and Europe.
The major customers of artnet include dealers, galleries, auction houses, print publishers, museums, insurance companies, and collectors.
artnet AG was founded in 1989. The company was formerly known as artnet.com AG and changed its name to artnet AG in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARTNET AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARTNET AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARTNET AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARTNET AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARTNET AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Artnet AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Artnet AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Artnet AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Artnet AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Artnet AG Industry Position Analysis
6. ARTNET AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARTNET AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARTNET AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARTNET AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARTNET AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARTNET AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Artnet AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Artnet AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Artnet AG Major Shareholders
Artnet AG History
Artnet AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Artnet AG Offices and Representations
Artnet AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Artnet AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Artnet AG Capital Market Snapshot
Artnet AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
Artnet AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Artnet AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Artnet AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Artnet AG 1-year Stock Charts
Artnet AG 5-year Stock Charts
Artnet AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Artnet AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Artnet AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?