- The report contains detailed information about Adrenalina that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Adrenalina. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Adrenalina financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Adrenalina competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Adrenalina business.
Adrenalina operates as a retail entertainment, media and publishing company. The company focuses on the nature and wellness lifestyle surrounding outdoor, adventure and extreme sports. It operates in Latin America and in the Southeastern United States.
The company's merchandise is classified into one of two major categories, hardlines or softlines. Hardlines include items like skis, bicycles, surfboards, paintball, outdoor extreme sporting gear. Softlines consist primarily of apparel and footwear.
The company carries an average of approximately 1,000 individual items in each of its stores, including brands, such as Ed Hardy, Volcom, Hurley, Quiksilver, Billabong, O'Neill, Rip Curl, Rusty, Cult and Reef. Equipment and accessories are available from brands, such as Marin Bikes, Hoffman Bikes, Felt, Shimano, Sram, GT Bikes, Manitou, Tippman, Dye Precision, No Fear, Fox Racing, Troy Lee Design, Steward Boards, HIC, Rusty Boards, Byrne, Eerie, Gator Wakeboards, Body Glove, Element, Zoo York, and Spitfire.
Apparel and Footwear: The company focuses on a collection of brands allows it to adjust to changing fashion trends. Its stores carry a line of sportswear and apparel designed for various activities and performance levels, as well as life style dressing. Its suppliers of these products include Ed Hardy, Quicksilver, Billabong, Volcom, Oneil, Crocs, Hurley, Reef and Fox.
Hardgoods: The company offers a selection of items along various extreme activities, including skateboards, MX, BMX, surf, wake, skim components and other equipment. In addition, the company supplements its stores with a select offering of private label products as a value proposition.
Cycling: The company offers a selection of BMX and mountain bikes, including, Marin Bikes, Hoffman Bikes, Felt, GT Bikes, Shimano, Sram and its stores also carry cycling apparel, accessories and components from suppliers, such as Bell, Canari, Giro and Thule.
Water Sports: The company also carries a selection of products designed for various water sports, including recreational, surfing, knee boarding, wake boarding, and various body boarding products. Suppliers of these products include MX, Steward Boards, HIC, Rusty Boards, Byrne, Eerie, Gator Wakeboards and Body Glove.
The company designs its stores to appeal to teenagers and to serve as a destination for its customers. Its stores average approximately 7,500 square feet and display its FlowRider, which is intended to generate foot traffic.
The FlowRider is an in-store device that creates an artificial wave by shooting a compressed two inch thick sheet of water up a soft foam ramp.
The company produces and distributes the Adrenalina television program, a 30 minute extreme sports variety show, with approximately 200 episodes produced. The original show Adrenalina was produced and distributed in Spanish, primarily targeting the Hispanic and Latin American markets.
Extremo Surf magazine is a bi-monthly Spanish language surf magazine, with distribution throughout Latin America. The magazine has a circulation in El Salvador, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Costa Rico, Panama, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Chile and Argentina. In addition, the magazine has attracted various advertisers in the extreme sports industry, including Quiksilver, Reef, Ocean Pacific, and Vans which have added to the overall value of its distribution.
Death and Taxes is a bi-monthly music/pop-culture magazine. The magazine's focus is on music, film, television, video games, and various pop culture topics in between. Its target readership ranges from ages 17-to-27, with an emphasis on distribution throughout major cities, such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami, Seattle, and Austin; and also concentrating on smaller secondary markets, such as New Jersey, Orange County, CA, Philadelphia, and Ft. Lauderdale, FL. What-a Duck magazine is a bi-monthly English language magazine, with distribution throughout major cities, such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami, Austin and also concentrating on smaller secondary markets, such as New Jersey, Orange County, CA, Philadelphia, and Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Adrenalina was founded in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADRENALINA COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADRENALINA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADRENALINA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADRENALINA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADRENALINA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Adrenalina Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Adrenalina and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Adrenalina and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Adrenalina Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Adrenalina Industry Position Analysis
6. ADRENALINA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADRENALINA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ADRENALINA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADRENALINA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADRENALINA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADRENALINA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Adrenalina Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Adrenalina Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Adrenalina Major Shareholders
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Adrenalina Offices and Representations
Adrenalina SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Adrenalina Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Adrenalina Capital Market Snapshot
Adrenalina Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
Adrenalina Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Adrenalina Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Adrenalina Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Adrenalina 1-year Stock Charts
Adrenalina 5-year Stock Charts
Adrenalina vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Adrenalina vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Adrenalina Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?