- The report contains detailed information about Aceto Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aceto Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aceto Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aceto Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aceto Corp. business.
About Aceto Corp.
Aceto Corporation engages in sourcing, quality assurance, regulatory support, marketing, and distribution of chemically derived pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, specialty chemicals, and crop protection products.
The companys business is organized along product lines into three segments: Health Sciences; Specialty Chemicals; and Crop Protection.
Health Sciences Segment
The Health Sciences segment products include active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), pharmaceutical intermediates, and nutraceuticals.
Specialty Chemicals Segment
The Specialty Chemicals segment supplies specialty chemicals, such as various chemicals used in plastics, resins, adhesives, coatings, food, flavor additives, fragrances, cosmetics, metal finishing, electronics, air-conditioning systems, and various other areas. Dye and pigment intermediates are used in the color-producing industries, such as textiles, inks, paper, and coatings. Its raw materials are also used in high-tech products like electronic parts (circuit boards and computer chips) and binders for specialized rocket fuels. In addition, it supplies diazos and couplers to the paper, film, and electronics industries.
Crop Protection Segment
The Crop Protection segment sells herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, and other agricultural chemicals to customers, primarily located in the United States and western Europe. Glyphosate is an herbicide for both crop and non crop use sold in the United States.
The company has a presence in 10 countries. It distributes approximately 1000 pharmaceuticals and chemicals used principally as raw materials in the pharmaceutical, agricultural, color, surface coating/ink, and general chemical consuming industries. The company has a presence in China, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Singapore, India, Hong Kong, Japan, Vietnam, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
The companys customers include a range of companies in the industrial chemical, agricultural, and health science industries, and range from small trading companies to fortune 500 companies.
Aceto Corporation was founded in 1947.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ACETO CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACETO CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACETO CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACETO CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACETO CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aceto Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aceto Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aceto Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aceto Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aceto Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ACETO CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACETO CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ACETO CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ACETO CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ACETO CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ACETO CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aceto Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aceto Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aceto Corp. Major Shareholders
Aceto Corp. History
Aceto Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aceto Corp. Offices and Representations
Aceto Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aceto Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aceto Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Aceto Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Aceto Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aceto Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aceto Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aceto Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Aceto Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Aceto Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aceto Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aceto Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?