- The report contains detailed information about Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. business.
About Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc.
Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and distribution of health and nutritional supplements in China. The company also focuses on the development, manufacture, and distribution of Chinese herbal extract products and western prescriptive medicine.
Products or Services
Rongrun Youth Keeping Capsules: Rongrun Youth Keeping Capsules contain kudzu vine root, soybean isoflavone, oil extract from Chinese forest frog, jequirity fruit, and Vitamin E. These capsules may promote the restoration of the natural balance of female hormones reduce symptoms of irritability, depression, headache, vomiting, high blood pressure, and other conditions related to menopause. These capsules are also intended to improve the absorption of calcium.
Rongrun Energy Keeping Capsules: The key component of the Rongrun Energy Keeping Capsules is grape seed extract, which is harvested for its high content of oligomeric proacnthocyanidins (OPC). OPC is being studied for its antioxidant properties in reducing free radicals and oxidative stress. Other ingredients of the Energy Keeping Capsules include Barbary wolfberry fruit, which may improve eyesight and promote liver function by reducing lipid accumulation in the liver, Vitamin E and oil extracted from corn endosperm, which is the albumin tissue produced in the seeds during fertilization.
Rongrun Vitamin Sugar Capsules: The Rongrun Vitamin Sugar Capsules contain bitter melon, hawthorne fruit, propolis, cactus, Vitamin E, and oil extract from corn endosperm, and aims to reduce the onset of cardiovascular disease and fatigue, and promote healthy aging. Propolis, which is a resinous substance that bees collect from tree buds or other botanical sources and used as a sealant in the hive, has long been used in Chinese traditional medicine for the relief of inflammations, viral diseases, ulcers, and superficial burns or scalding.
Rongrun Intestine Cleansing Capsules: The Rongrun Intestine Cleansing Capsules contain shisonin, black currant, Vitamin E, and oil extract from corn endosperm. These capsules are intended to lower blood lipid levels to reduce the likelihood of brain and heart vessel related diseases, to provide nutrition for the brain and the optic nerve, to improve the immune system, and to promote a healthy aging process.
Rongrun Artery Cleansing Capsules: The constituent ingredients of the Rongrun Artery Cleansing Capsules are gingko, hawthorn fruit, Vitamin E, and oil extract from corn endosperm. Ginkgo extract may have three effects on the human body, including it may improve blood flow (including microcirculation in small capillaries) to most tissues and organs; it may protect against oxidative cell damage from free radicals; and it may block the effects of platelet-activating factor (platelet aggregation, blood clotting) that have been related to the development of various cardiovascular, renal, respiratory and central nervous system diseases are intended to reduce the level of cholesterol built-up in the arteries to promote healthier heart and brain functions and to decrease the likelihood of heart attacks and strokes.
Rongrun Royal Jelly Extract: Royal Jelly is a honey bee secretion that is used in the nutrition of the bee larvae, and has been used as part of traditional Chinese medicine. Royal Jelly contains the essential amino acids, as well as essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins, particularly pantothenic acid (B-5) and pyridoxine (B-6). Royal Jelly also contains collagen; lecithin; and vitamins A, C, D, and E. Additionally, Royal Jelly contains other compounds that have been shown to help lower cholesterol. Another component in Royal Jelly, 10-Hydroxy-2-Decenoic Acid (10-HDA), is being studied for its immuno-regulatory and anti-cancer properties.
Rongrun Kidney Boost Tonic: Rongrun Kidney Boost Tonic contains various traditional Chinese herbs, including ginseng, dioscorea and cistanche salsa. The components in its tonic have been used for centuries in China to promote healthy kidney functions.
Ferrous Fumarate Granule: Ferrous Fumarate Granule contains Ferrous Fumarate. It is used for iron deficiency anemia caused by various reasons, such as, chronic blood loss, malnutrition, pregnancy, or child development period.
Eucommia Ulmoides Oliv Granule: The key components of Eucommia Ulmoides Oliv Granule are Eucommiae ulmoides Oliv, Eucommiae ulmoides Oliv leaves, which is nourishing liver and kidney, strengthening muscles and bones.
Bushen Qiangshen Tablet: Bushen Qiangshen Tablet contains Epimedium, dodder, Rosa laevigata, glossy privet fruit, and cibot rhizome, which may be used for nourishing the liver and kidney, enriching yin, strengthening yang, and improving health and brain function.
Tinidazole Vaginal Effervescent Tablet: The key component of Tinidazole Vaginal Effervescent Tablet is Tinidazole. It is intended to fight infections caused by anaerobe, especially for anaerobic infection of female reproductive systems.
The companys products under development include 10-hydroxy-2-decylenic acid, commonly known as 10-HDA, in gel capsule and in powder formats. 10-HDA has been promoted as having anti-cancer properties and used in the treatment of radiation damages and angiocardiopathy. The companys products are pproved by the Heilongjiang Department of Health.
In cooperation with Forest Ecology Department of Northeast Forestry University in 2008, the company has been developing new product lines involving the planting of ShuangBaoGu (mushrooms) on Saline-alkali Soil. The company is also developing a new product known as Dofetilide, which is a medicine that is given to patients with atrial fibrillation (irregular heartbeats).
The companys customer is Weikang Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
The companys principal suppliers include Hebei Baoen Bio-Technology Co., Ltd. (for extracts of grape seed, Barbary wolfberry and hawthorn berry), Xuchang Yuanhua Bio-Technology Co., Ltd. (for shisonin extracts), and Shijiazhuang South Wind Rihua Co., Ltd. (for plant oil extracts).
Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WEIKANG BIO-TECHNOLOGY GROUP CO., INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WEIKANG BIO-TECHNOLOGY GROUP CO., INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WEIKANG BIO-TECHNOLOGY GROUP CO., INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WEIKANG BIO-TECHNOLOGY GROUP CO., INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WEIKANG BIO-TECHNOLOGY GROUP CO., INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WEIKANG BIO-TECHNOLOGY GROUP CO., INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WEIKANG BIO-TECHNOLOGY GROUP CO., INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WEIKANG BIO-TECHNOLOGY GROUP CO., INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WEIKANG BIO-TECHNOLOGY GROUP CO., INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WEIKANG BIO-TECHNOLOGY GROUP CO., INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WEIKANG BIO-TECHNOLOGY GROUP CO., INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. Major Shareholders
Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. History
Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. Offices and Representations
Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Weikang Bio-Technology Group Co., Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?