- The report contains detailed information about Vital Living Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vital Living Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vital Living Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vital Living Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vital Living Inc. business.
About Vital Living Inc.
Vital Living, Inc. engages in the development and marketing of nutritional fruit and vegetable supplements, protein supplements, and nutraceuticals products. The company's products are Greensfirst, Red Alert, Dream Protein, and Complete Essentials. The company distributes its products primarily through regional nutritional distributors that market its proprietary products and patient selling system directly to healthcare practitioners who utilize its proprietary selling system to market its products directly to consumers.
GreensFIRST is a concentrated formulation of fruits and vegetables with natural, organic, whole foods and extracts, produced in a powder for mixing with various liquids. GreensFIRST supplies natural vitamins, minerals, plant enzymes, antioxidants, phytonutrients, and symbiotic intestinal flora designed to provide for optimal energy metabolism, fat burning, digestion, detoxification, immunity, repair, recovery, rejuvenation, and vital longevity. GreensFIRST is distributed through approximately 8,000 healthcare practitioners throughout the United States.
Red Alert is a concentrated formulation of fruits and vegetables made with organic and all natural products. Red Alert is a phytonutrient-antioxident energy drink formulated to boost energy with no added stimulants. Red Alert might also help improve immune function, help support weight management, alkalize and balance pH, and aid in healthy digestion.
Dream Protein is consisting of proprietary hormone free, ultra-lowtemp whey protein isolate. The company starts with hormone free whey from cows that are meadow fed and not given rBGH or BST hormones. Dream Protein is also made with an Ultra-Low Temp process in which the protein is not denatured (damaged).
Complete Essentials is an omega 369 dietary supplement that contains essential fatty acids derived from organic flaxseed oil, borage seed oil, and deep sea cold water fish oil.
ReliefFIRST is a patented dietary supplement for joint health consisted of a stabilized rice bran derivative, fortified with glucosomines, MSM, and additional herbs which might support joint flexibility and promote healthy joints.
Sales and Marketing
The company markets its products through the following distribution channels: healthcare practitioners, which includes physicians, condition specialists, chiropractors, nutritionists, and trainers, who promote or prescribe its products; and regional nutritional distributors that markets its proprietary products and patient selling system directly to healthcare practitioners who utilize its proprietary selling system to market directly to consumers.
The company's competitors include Douglas Labs, Integration Therapeutics, Phyto Pharmacia, Metagenics Standard Process, Allergy Research, and Enzymatic Therapy.
Vital Living, Inc. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VITAL LIVING INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VITAL LIVING INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VITAL LIVING INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VITAL LIVING INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VITAL LIVING INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vital Living Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vital Living Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vital Living Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vital Living Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vital Living Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VITAL LIVING INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VITAL LIVING INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VITAL LIVING INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VITAL LIVING INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VITAL LIVING INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VITAL LIVING INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vital Living Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vital Living Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vital Living Inc. Major Shareholders
Vital Living Inc. History
Vital Living Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vital Living Inc. Offices and Representations
Vital Living Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vital Living Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vital Living Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Vital Living Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
Vital Living Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vital Living Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vital Living Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vital Living Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Vital Living Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Vital Living Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vital Living Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vital Living Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?