- The report contains detailed information about Vantone International Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vantone International Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vantone International Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vantone International Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vantone International Group, Inc. business.
About Vantone International Group, Inc.
Vantone International Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and distribution of health and beauty products, water purifying equipment, and kitchen equipment in the Peoples Republic of China.
The company engages in two segments of business activities, Distribution of Products (daily commodity, health and beauty products, and appliances) and Insurance Agency Services.
Through its three wholly-owned subsidiaries, Kang Ping, Kang Ping Vantone Yuan, and Liyuan, the company engages in the distribution of various products. The products distributed by Vantone Yuan include the following categories.
GS Nano Cigarette Filter
This product is imported from the U.S. Generally a cigarette filter can reduce the amount of smoke, tar and fine particles. The Nano cigarette filter would be helpful in reducing the intake of hazards into the lungs, alleviating morning cough from smoking, and improving breath and taste.
Mengxishi-Skin Care Products
The company sells two categories of Mengxishi skin care products: high-tech skin care products and conventional skin care products.
High-Tech Skin Care Product Family: Mengxishi high-tech skin care products, is an anti-aging cosmetics technology. The products also aid in dermal hydration, providing skin with balance to stay soft and smooth. There are five products in this product family: Soft Bio-peptide refinisher, Soft Bio-peptide lotion, Soft Bio-peptide emulsion, Soft Bio-peptide cream, and Soft Bio-peptide eye cream.
Conventional Skin Care Product Family: Mengxishi also has a conventional skin care product family, including face cream, skin balancing cleanser, skin whitening cleanser, dry skin cleanser, skin balancing lotion, skin balancing gel, skin whitening cream, moisture cream, sun protection cream, skin balancing mask, skin whitening mask, skin moisture mask, skin emulsion, hand cream, nutrition eye cream, and revitalizing cream.
Nutritious Food Products: The five food products the company distributes are central to these types of traditional Chinese practices, including Kang Xin Tai Liquid; Pan Tea Pellet, tea extracts; Changbao Huiyuan Liquid; Xibao Tablet (Tablet with Selenium); and Vantone Longevity Salt.
Bamboo Fiber and Yarn Product Family: The Bamboo Fiber and Yarn Product family consist of 13 products produced by a Chinese company located in Shenzhen. The products are made of bamboo fiber and yarn. The Bamboo Fiber and Yarn product family include quilts, towels, underwear, pajamas, and mats.
Household Appliances: The household appliances that the company distributes consist of televisions, air conditioners, refrigerators, cellular phones, and cooking appliances. It sells the appliances through its ecommerce platform.
Jade Mattresses with regulated temperature: The surface of these mattresses is a compound of ground jade and other natural material. In addition, the jade functions as a conductor for the infrared heater located within the mattress. In addition, since jade is a scarce resource, customers are attracted to the collection value of the mattresses.
Insurance Agency Services
The company primarily represents the insurance products of New China Life Insurance Co., Ltd. and Ping An Insurance Corporation in Shenyang. It has also developed relationships with two additional insurance companies in China: Zhong Yi Insurance Company and Hengan Life Insurance Co., Ltd.
The company's suppliers include Shenzhen BaiGu Good Product Co., Ltd.; XiuYan Manchu Autonomous County Boda Jade Implement Manufactory; Shenyang Dinghao Technology Development Co., Ltd; Sichuan Changhong ShenYang Sales Branch; and ShenYang DingHao Technology Development Co., Ltd and ShenYang Helizhisheng Technology Development Co., Ltd.
Vantone International Group, Inc. was founded in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VANTONE INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VANTONE INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VANTONE INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VANTONE INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VANTONE INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vantone International Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vantone International Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vantone International Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vantone International Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vantone International Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VANTONE INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VANTONE INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VANTONE INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VANTONE INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VANTONE INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VANTONE INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vantone International Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vantone International Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vantone International Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Vantone International Group, Inc. History
Vantone International Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vantone International Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Vantone International Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vantone International Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vantone International Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Vantone International Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
Vantone International Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vantone International Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vantone International Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vantone International Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Vantone International Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Vantone International Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vantone International Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vantone International Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?