- The report contains detailed information about Reliv International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Reliv International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Reliv International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Reliv International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Reliv International, Inc. business.
About Reliv International, Inc.
Reliv International, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of nutritional supplements addressing basic nutrition, specific wellness needs, weight management, and sports nutrition.
The companys science-based supplements are packaged in powdered form and when mixed with water, juice or other liquid and consumed, provide a means of delivering nutrients to the body. It also offers one encapsulated product and a line of skin care products. It sells its products through an international network marketing system using independent distributors.
The company offers 16 nutritional supplements. In addition, it markets a line of 14 skin care and food products under its Relivables brand. Its core line of nutritional supplements include Reliv Classic and Reliv NOW two basic nutritional supplements containing a full and balanced blend of vitamins, minerals, proteins and herbs; Innergize! an isotonic sports supplement in three flavors; and FibRestore a high-fiber and antioxidant supplement.
The company has 12 other nutritional supplements that complement these four core products. Its internal research and development team has developed most of its products, and it holds U.S. patents on five of these - Innergize!, FibRestore, Arthaffect, ReversAge, and Cellebrate. In addition, the company has applied for U.S. patents on ProVantage, GlucAffect and CardioSentials products.
The majority of the companys sales have been made through its distributors in the United States. It also generates sales through distributor networks in Australia, Austria, Brunei, Canada, Germany, Indonesia, Ireland, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. As of December 31, 2009, the companys network consisted of approximately 67,940 distributors 54,040 in the United States and 13,900 across its international markets.
The companys product line includes nutritional supplements that address basic nutrition, specific wellness needs, weight management, and sports nutrition. Its supplements are in powdered form that the consumer mixes with water, juice or other liquid. The company also has one encapsulated product and a line of skin care and food products marketed under its Relivables brand name.
The company offers 16 nutritional supplements. In addition, the company offers nine skin care and five food products under its Relivables line. The companys basic nutritional supplements are formulated to provide a balanced and level of supplementation for the consumer. For more specific needs, the company provides other focused product formulations.
Basic Nutrition Supplements
The companys four basic nutrition supplements provide consumers with a spectrum of essential nutrients.
Reliv Classic: It is a nutritional supplement containing various vitamins and minerals, soy and other protein sources and various herbs. It is a vegetarian product that contains no animal compounds, artificial preservatives, artificial flavors or added sugars. Reliv Classic is available in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, and the Philippines.
Reliv NOW: It is a nutritional supplement containing various vitamins and minerals, soy and other protein sources and various herbs. Reliv NOW is available in every country where the company operates except Indonesia.
NOW for Kids: It is a product designed to provide a balanced nutritional supplement for a childs diet and contains various vitamins and minerals. NOW for Kids is available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Austria, the Netherlands, Mexico, Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia, and the Philippines.
Reliv Delight: It is a powdered nutritional supplement marketed as a milk replacement. Reliv Delight is available in Mexico and the United States.
Specific Wellness Supplements
The companys line of six specific wellness supplements contains specific compounds that target certain conditions and promote health.
ReversAge: It is a patented youth-promoting nutritional suppl
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RELIV INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RELIV INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RELIV INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RELIV INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RELIV INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Reliv International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Reliv International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Reliv International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Reliv International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Reliv International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RELIV INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RELIV INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RELIV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RELIV INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RELIV INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RELIV INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Reliv International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Reliv International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Reliv International, Inc. Major Shareholders
Reliv International, Inc. History
Reliv International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Reliv International, Inc. Offices and Representations
Reliv International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Reliv International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Reliv International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Reliv International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
Reliv International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Reliv International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Reliv International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Reliv International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Reliv International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Reliv International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Reliv International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Reliv International, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?