- The report contains detailed information about Reckitt Benckiser Group plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Reckitt Benckiser Group plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Reckitt Benckiser Group plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Reckitt Benckiser Group plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Reckitt Benckiser Group plc business.
About Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
Reckitt Benckiser is engaged in delivering solutions in household cleaning and health & personal care to customers and consumers. Reckitt Benckiser has global reach with operations in 60 countries and sales in some 180 countries.
This category has five product groups. Disinfectant cleaners both clean and disinfect surfaces, killing 99.9% of germs. Lavatory cleaners offer specialised cleaning and disinfecting for the toilet bowl and cistern. All purpose cleaners are ideal for many household surfaces, particularly in the bathroom and kitchen. Specialty cleaners are designed for specific tasks - from cleaning ovens to removing limescale. Finally, polishes and waxes clean and shine hard surfaces such as furniture and floors.
Disinfectant Lysol, Sagrotan, Pine-O-Cleen Lavatory Harpic, Lysol All Purpose Veja, St Marc Specialty Easy-Off, Mop & Glo, Brasso, Lime-A-Way, Destop, Cillit Polishes & Waxes Poliflor, Old English, OCedar, Mr. Sheen
The companys major markets include positions in North America, Western Europe, Brazil, Australia and South Africa.
This category consists of five product groups used for cleaning and treating all fabrics. At the core of the category are products used before, during or after the main laundry wash cycle in addition to laundry detergents. Fabric Treatment products remove stains from clothes, carpets and upholstery. They are sold as pre-soakers, pre-treaters, in-wash boosters and carpet/upholstery cleaners in a selection of forms including liquids, gels, solids, tablets and sprays. Garment Care products are specially formulated for washing delicate fabrics. Water Softeners protect the machine and laundry against the buildup of limescale and other deposits. Fabric Softeners come in liquids or sheets for softening and freshening fabrics. Ironing aids help make ironing more convenient and finally laundry detergents clean clothes in the main wash.
Fabric Treatment Vanish, Spray n Wash, Resolve, Napisan, Oxyclean Garment Care Woolite Water Softener Calgon Fabric Softener Quanto, Flor Laundry Detergent Dosia.
55 countries worldwide, including leading positions in North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Australia.
Products used in Automatic Dishwashing machines. The main product is detergent for cleaning dishes in the main wash cycle and sold in an increasing range of formats: powder, liquid, gels, double action, PowerBall, 2-in-1 tabs and 3-in-1 tabs. Other products include rinse agents, decalcifying salts, dishwasher cleaners, deodorisers and glass corrosion protectors.
Calgonit, Finish, Electrasol, Jet Dry.
Major markets are 37 countries worldwide including Western Europe, Australia New Zealand and Eastern Europe, and number two in North America.
Air Care products freshen or add fragrance to the air in a growing range of formats including aerosols, gels, solids, electricals and candles. Used in more and more domestic situations, not only for freshening or fragrance, but increasingly to create ambience. Pest Control products offer solutions to domestic infestation, minimising the threat of disease by insects and pests. The category includes rodenticide and insecticide products in formats such as coils, mats, baits, traps, vapourisers and sprays - to prevent infestation and to kill pests.
Air Care Air Wick Pest Control d-Con, Mortein, Shieldtox, Target, Rodasol, Pif Paf, Tiga Roda Shoe Care Nugget, Cherry Blossom
Major markets are predominantly in Western Europe, North America and Australia New Zealand. Pest Control is mainly focused on Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Health & Personal Care
Products that relieve or solve common personal or health problems, protecting against infection and improving wellbeing. Antiseptics kill germs and prevent infection. Depilatories remove unwanted body hair with creams and waxes. Denture care cleans and improves the performance of dentures. The companys range of over-the-counter health products include analgesics for pain relief and treatments for colds and flu, sore throats and coughs and gastro-intestinal products for heartburn and constipation.
Antiseptics Dettol Depilatories Veet Denture Care Kukident, Steradent Analgesics cold/flu Disprin, Lemsip, Bonjela Gastro-Intestinals Gaviscon, Senokot, Fybogel
Analgesics cold/flu are marketed in UK, South Asia and Australia. Gastro-intestinals in UK, Italy, Turkey, Australia, Africa and Asia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RECKITT BENCKISER GROUP PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RECKITT BENCKISER GROUP PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RECKITT BENCKISER GROUP PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RECKITT BENCKISER GROUP PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RECKITT BENCKISER GROUP PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Reckitt Benckiser Group plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Reckitt Benckiser Group plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Reckitt Benckiser Group plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Reckitt Benckiser Group plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Reckitt Benckiser Group plc Industry Position Analysis
6. RECKITT BENCKISER GROUP PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RECKITT BENCKISER GROUP PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RECKITT BENCKISER GROUP PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RECKITT BENCKISER GROUP PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RECKITT BENCKISER GROUP PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RECKITT BENCKISER GROUP PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc Major Shareholders
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc History
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc Offices and Representations
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc Capital Market Snapshot
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc 1-year Stock Charts
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc 5-year Stock Charts
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?