- The report contains detailed information about Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. business.
About Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Planet Technologies, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, sale, and distribution of common products for use by allergy sensitive persons, including air filters, bedding, room air cleaners, and related allergen avoidance products.
The companys proprietary products include Allergy Control branded bedding products and Allergy Free branded air filters. The company also markets a range of bedding products, carpet cleaning and laundry products, vacuums, air cleaners and air filters, sinus and breathing aids, respiratory products, dehumidifiers, mold prevention and house cleaning products, pet allergy products and certain allergy-related skin and hair care products.
Allergen Barrier Bedding: Microscopic dust mites, as well as pet dander produce potent allergens that thrive in places such as beds, upholstered furniture, and carpets. The company provides a line of products that reduce the allergy sufferers exposure to these allergens. Bedding products include:
Encasings: The company offers three encasing product lines, each with distinct levels of allergen barrier usefulness. The companys Allergy Control, Pristine Complete and Allergy Control Pristine Relief encasings use micro-fiber fabrics. Allergy Control Economy encasings use laminated fabrics.
Blankets: The company offers Snuggable blankets, which are made from a 300-weight Polartec fleece, which has a level of softness and warmth.
Comforters: As with its encasings, its comforters are manufactured with the Pristine encasing fabric. They deliver dust mite and pet allergen protection. The comforters are available in both light and heavier weights.
Pillows: The company offers two Allergy Control Pristine Deluxe pillow styles a contour neck style and a gusseted style. As in the case of its branded comforters, allergy sufferers who use these branded pillows do not require encasings.
Air Filters: Allergy Free air filters reduce the amount of airborne contaminants, including allergen particles. The company markets three types of filters for forced heating and cooling systems along with vent filtration kits:
Permanent Filters: The company offers the Allergy Free Aller-Pure Gold Filter, a permanent electrostatic washable filter. The filter removes airborne particles at the 1-10 micron level. The filter is pleated and offers 2.5 times the filtering surface area of a flat filter, while providing a low resistance that optimizes airflow. The company sells all standard filter sizes and also provides custom filters to meet almost any customer need.
Disposable Filters: The Allergy Free Aller-Pure MAX (micro allergen extractor) is a pleated filter with actively electrostatic charged media. The disposable filters life is 2-3 months and is sold in packages of 4 filters. The company offers this filter in all standard sizes.
Flexible filters: The company offers the Allergy Free Aller-Pure Flex filters for air conditioning units and other types of heating and cooling systems. The flex filter is comprised of 3 layers and sewn with a trim.
In addition to Allergy Control branded bedding products and Allergy Free branded air filters, the company offers a line of other third party products for allergy sufferers. The following includes some of the brand offerings per category in its product mix:
Bedding includes Comforel mattress cushions, Wamsutta sheets and pillowcases; Carpets and Laundry includes Allersearch, Capture, DustMite, Bissell and De-mite; Vacuums includes A variety of Miele vacuums; Air Cleaners includes Austin Air, Blueair, Honeywell and Whirlpool; and Respiratory (Nebulizers and Compressors) includes Omron and Pari brands.
The companys primary raw material suppliers include: Precision Fabrics Group (Micro-Woven Allergen Barrier Fabric) and Shawmut Mills (Laminated Allergen Barrier Fabric).
The companys main customer is an individual allergy sufferer. In addition, a limited number of domestic retailers purchase products for resale to the public. A limited number of international distributors also purchase certain products for resale to various parties located with in their respective countries and/or market territories.
The companys competitors include National Allergy Supply, Mission Allergy, Allergy Buyers Club, Asthma and Allergies Technology, and Allergy Solutions.
Planet Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PLANET BIOPHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PLANET BIOPHARMACEUTICALS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PLANET BIOPHARMACEUTICALS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PLANET BIOPHARMACEUTICALS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PLANET BIOPHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PLANET BIOPHARMACEUTICALS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PLANET BIOPHARMACEUTICALS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PLANET BIOPHARMACEUTICALS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PLANET BIOPHARMACEUTICALS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PLANET BIOPHARMACEUTICALS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PLANET BIOPHARMACEUTICALS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Major Shareholders
Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. History
Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Offices and Representations
Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Planet Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?