- The report contains detailed information about Pigeon Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pigeon Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pigeon Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pigeon Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pigeon Corp. business.
About Pigeon Corp.
Pigeon Corporation engages in the manufacture, sale, import, and export of baby and child care products, maternity items, womens care products, home healthcare products, and nursing care products. The companys baby and child care products comprise breastfeeding-related products, such as baby bottles, baby bottle nipples, baby bottle cleansers and sterilizers, disinfecting equipment, baby bottle cleansing brushes, sterilized tongs, breast pads, breast milk storage bags, and breast pumps; and weaning-related products that consist of cooking equipment, feeding accessories, bibs, baby food, and baby beverages. Its baby and child care products also include skincare products, which comprise soaps, shampoos, oils, lotions, bath additives, sunscreens, powders, baby wipes, and wet tissues; and cotton swabs, nail clippers, digital thermometers, nose cleaners, cooling pillows, childrens pharmaceuticals, toothbrushes, teething products, humidity/temperature meters, bathwater thermometers, child-safety goods, pacifiers, toys, bath toys, and baby shoes. The company also provides nursing care/anti-aging products, such as adult disposable diapers, incontinence pads and pants, diaper covers, waterproof sheets, abdominal wipes, body wipes, urine and fecal containers, shampoos, sterilizers, deodorizers, crockery, bibs, oral hygiene products, walking aids, nursing beds, wheelchairs, sleepwear, supplements, staffs, and shoes; and womens care products that include dietary supplements, maternity goods, and maternity underwear. In addition, it operates daycare centers and in-company child-minding facilities, as well as offers babysitter dispatch, preschool education, and nursing care support services. The company has operations primarily in China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Singapore, India, the United States, Canada, the United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Panama, Germany, and the United Kingdom. Pigeon Corporation was founded in 1949 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PIGEON CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PIGEON CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PIGEON CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PIGEON CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PIGEON CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pigeon Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pigeon Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pigeon Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pigeon Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pigeon Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. PIGEON CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PIGEON CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PIGEON CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PIGEON CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PIGEON CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PIGEON CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pigeon Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pigeon Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pigeon Corp. Major Shareholders
Pigeon Corp. History
Pigeon Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pigeon Corp. Offices and Representations
Pigeon Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pigeon Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pigeon Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Pigeon Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
Pigeon Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pigeon Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pigeon Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pigeon Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Pigeon Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Pigeon Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pigeon Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pigeon Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?