PC Group, Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
(Coronavirus Impact Assessment - Special Edition)
CORONAVIRUS IMPACT ASSESSMENT
COVID-19 impact is taken into consideration during the analysisPC Group, Inc. Fundamental Company Report provides a complete overview of the company’s affairs. All available data is presented in a comprehensive and easily accessed format. The report includes financial and SWOT information, industry analysis, opinions, estimates, plus annual and quarterly forecasts made by stock market experts. The report also enables direct comparison to be made between PC Group, Inc. and its competitors. This provides our Clients with a clear understanding of PC Group, Inc. position in the Consumer Products Industry.
- The report contains detailed information about PC Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PC Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PC Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PC Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PC Group, Inc. business.
About PC Group, Inc.
PC Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, Twincraft, Inc. and Silipos, Inc., offers personal care products for the private label retail, medical, and therapeutic markets. In Addition, the company designs and manufactures gel-based medical products targeting the orthopedic and prosthetic markets.
The company sells its medical products primarily in the United States and Canada, as well as in approximately 30 other countries, to national, regional, and international distributors. It sells its personal care products primarily in North America to branded marketers of such products, specialty and mass market retailers, direct marketing companies, and companies that service various amenities markets.
The company offers a range of skincare products, including bar soap, beauty cleanser, acne soap, and gel-based products, such as gloves and sock products that are used for both cosmetic and scar management purposes. It offers its personal care products to its customers in bulk form, where either they or an outside party would package the products for sale, and packaged so that they can be sold as shipped from its facilities.
Gel-Based Orthopedic Products: The company manufactures and sells gel-based products for the treatment of common orthopedic and footcare conditions. These products include digitcare products, diabetes management products, pressure, friction, and shear force absorption products, products that protect the hands and wrists, and gel sheeting products for various applications.
Gel-Based Prosthetic Products: The company manufactures and sells a line of products that are utilized in the fabrication of prosthetic devices. It offers sheaths and liners that incorporate a gel interface between the amputees skin and socket, providing protection for patients who are subject to significant pressure between their skin and prosthesis.
Personal Care: The companys personal care products are generally sold in the retail cosmetic marketplace and include soaps, cleansers, toners, moisturizers, exfoliants, and facial masks, and can also include over-the-counter (OTC) drug products, such as acne soaps.
Medical Products: The company designs, manufactures, and markets gel-based products focusing on the orthopedic, orthotic, prosthetic, and scar management markets. Its orthopedic gel-based products include bunion guards, toe spreaders, heel cushions, arch supports and other foot-related products which are marketed through a range of international, national, and regional distributors. Its target market consists of the production and distribution of the components utilized in the fabrication of these prosthetic devices. Prosthetic componentry includes external mechanical joints, such as hips and knees, artificial feet and hands, and sheaths and liners utilized as an interface between the amputees skin and prosthetic socket.
The companys customers include international, national, and regional distributors. Its personal care customers include branded marketers of such products, specialty retailers, direct marketing companies, and companies that service various amenities markets.
The company competes with specialty retailers and catalog companies that focus on the skincare market, such as The Body Shop and LOccitaine.
The company was founded in 1971. It was formerly known as Langer, Inc. and changed its name to PC Group, Inc. in 2009.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PC GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PC GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PC GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PC GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PC GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PC Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PC Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PC Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PC Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PC Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PC GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PC GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Consensus
7.2. Experts Revisions
8. PC GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PC GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PC GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PC GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
PC Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PC Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
PC Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
PC Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PC Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PC Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
PC Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PC Group, Inc. Key Executives
PC Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
PC Group, Inc. History
PC Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PC Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
PC Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PC Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PC Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
PC Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
PC Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PC Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?