- The report contains detailed information about NuVim Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NuVim Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NuVim Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NuVim Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NuVim Inc. business.
About NuVim Inc.
NuVim, Inc. engages in marketing and distributing dietary supplement beverages. The company distributes its products through supermarkets in approximately 13 states, on the East Coast, and the District of Columbia. It produces, markets, and distributes NuVim beverage dietary supplements in chilled and shelf stable ready-to-drink beverages and powder mixes.
The company has developed NuVim beverages to provide consumers with beverages that help strengthen the immune system, support muscle flexibility and promote athletic performance. All of its refrigerated products contain the proprietary, patented and micronutrient NutraFlora and a level of whey protein that helps keep a body healthy.
Ready to Drink Beverages
This product line consists of natural, fruit-flavored, refrigerated dietary supplement beverages available in three flavors: Strawberry Vanilla, Orange Tangerine and Fruit Symphony. The 64-ounce cartons are sold primarily in refrigerated juice section of major supermarkets. The company also sells single-serving, 16-ounce bottles, which are available in Strawberry Vanilla and Orange Tangerine flavors. This smaller size in plastic bottles is marketed primarily to small grocery stores, major supermarket chains, and delicatessens.
NutraFlora is capable of promoting health by supporting the growth of beneficial (probiotic) bacteria which in turn provide health uses such as improved calcium and mineral absorption for better bone health and a immune system. In addition to containing the prebiotic micronutrient NutraFlora, NuVim refrigerated beverages are also fortified with vitamins and minerals.
An eight-ounce serving offers 100% of the minimum daily requirement of Vitamins E, C, B-12, and zinc, smaller portions of Vitamin A, protein, and all nine essential amino acids. The beverage is readily digestible, is lactose-free and contains no fat, cholesterol, or caffeine. An eight-ounce serving contains 45 calories, 6 grams of sugar and 9 grams of carbohydrates.
During 2007, the company developed a shelf stable version of three NuVim flavors.
This product, packaged in 12 ounce, single serves bottles.
The company offers NuVim powdered supplements to be added to beverages, cereals, or yogurt. It is available in three flavors, Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry. NuVim powder provides the SMBI micronutrients, vitamins and minerals as its ready to drink beverages did prior to the reformulation. It is sold in 30 serving boxes and is available on its online store.
Sales and Marketing
The company targets consumers seeking specific health benefits in foods or beverages, people taking vitamins or other supplements, healthy, active people and weight conscious consumers. Its major sales are to refrigerated supermarket warehouses that then deliver its product and other brands of refrigerated products to individual supermarkets. Its major customer includes Wal-Mart. The companys refrigerated beverage products are available from southern Connecticut to Miami and as the far West as Pittsburgh, including such supermarket chains as ShopRite, Pathmark, A&P, Gristedes, Food Emporium, Key Foods, Associated Foods, Walbaums, Acme Giant, Giant Eagle, and Wal-Mart.
The companys refrigerated products are manufactured at Mountainside Farms in Roxbury, New York, using whey protein concentrate, NutraFlora supplied by GTC Nutrition.
The company competes within the refrigerated fruit drink category, which includes national and regional brands such as Tropicana (owned by PepsiCo, Inc.), Minute Maid (owned by The Coca-Cola Company) and Florida's Natural (a division of Citrus World, Inc.).
NuVim, Inc. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NUVIM INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NUVIM INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NUVIM INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NUVIM INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NUVIM INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NuVim Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NuVim Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NuVim Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NuVim Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NuVim Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NUVIM INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NUVIM INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NUVIM INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NUVIM INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NUVIM INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NUVIM INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NuVim Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NuVim Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NuVim Inc. Major Shareholders
NuVim Inc. History
NuVim Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NuVim Inc. Offices and Representations
NuVim Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NuVim Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NuVim Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
NuVim Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
NuVim Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NuVim Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NuVim Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NuVim Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
NuVim Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
NuVim Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NuVim Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NuVim Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?