Nuvilex, Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
(Coronavirus Impact Assessment - Special Edition)
- The report contains detailed information about Nuvilex, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nuvilex, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nuvilex, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nuvilex, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nuvilex, Inc. business.
About Nuvilex, Inc.
Nuvilex Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the research, development, and marketing of nutraceutical products in the United States and internationally.
Cinnechol: Cinnechol, an ingestible capsule that contains all-natural ingredients, is manufactured and sold by Cinnechol, Inc. (a wholly owned subsidiary of Nuvilex, Inc.). Cinnechol is designed to help maintain normal cholesterol levels and to support normal cardiovascular function. Cinnechol, along with a healthy diet and regular exercise, is intended to serve as a dietary supplement to help individuals manage various cardiovascular and metabolic disorders, including dyslipidemia, hypertension, hypoglycemia, and hyperglycemia. Cinnechol contains red yeast rice extract, as well as a blend of other ingredients known to improve cardiovascular function (niacin and gum guggul extract). Cinnechol may provide a natural alternative for those who have high cholesterol and are intolerant of, or elect not to take, drugs that are known as statins.
Cinnergen: Cinnergen is a liquid whole food nutritional supplement that provides vital nutrients to help the body efficiently process sugar (glucose). Cinnergen helps to prevent conditions associated with pre-diabetes or diabetes, such as insulin resistance and fluctuations in blood glucose levels. In addition, Cinnergen may also help the body to process fat droplets (lipids) that circulate in blood. One dose (1 fl. oz.) of Cinnergen delivers amino acids (the building blocks of protein), vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, and natural chemicals derived from plants (cinnamon bark extract, blueberry leaf extract, ginger root extract, and kelp extract) to the body.
Citroxin: Citroxin is a surface cleaner and an antiviral composition against swine influenza virus (H1N1 subtype) and avian influenza viruses (H5N1, H9N1, and H9N9) viral subtypes.
Cyclesurface3 Cosmetics: The companys Cyclosurface3 color enhancement technology brings the formulators and manufacturers of cosmetics and other consumer products the ability to use less wax and other aesthetically detrimental additives in their products. Cyclosurface3 was developed by Freedom2, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the company. The technology is a lipophilic surface treatment that is used to improve the dispersion of pigments in aqueous and organic materials. Cyclosurface3 technology helps formulators create products that feel lighter and look radiant, all while maintaining or enhancing the color and durability of cosmetic products.
Infinitink: Infinitink, a permanent yet removable tattoo ink, is engineered specifically for removal. Infinitink black absorbs laser energy at 1064 nm while Infinitink red absorbs energy at 532 nm.
Last Shot Hangover Remedy: Last Shot Hangover Remedy (Last Shot) is a calorie-free, liquid nutritional supplement that contains a concentrated blend of vitamins, essential amino acids, and other beneficial ingredients. Last Shot is designed to help the body combat symptoms that are associated with alcohol-induced hangovers, including nausea, fatigue, and headache.
Oraphyte: Oraphyte, the companys natural nematocide, is a non-toxic, biodegradable proprietary combination of orange terpene oil, Valencia orange oil, hydrogen peroxide, sorbitan monooleate, and distilled water that can be formulated as a liquid or a solid.
Prevorex: Prevorex is a proprietary, sublingual administered liquid dietary supplement designed to help moderately to severely overweight individuals lose weight. Prevorex contains nanoencapsulated ingredients that help regulate blood sugar levels and improve feelings of fullness. Key ingredients include extracts of Garcinia cambogia, green tea, cinnamon bark, and blueberry leaf. Hydroxycitric acid and its salt (the primary active ingredient in Garcinia cambogia) is used in traditional medicine in India and is known to reduce the conversion of carbohydrates into lipids (fat).
purEffect: purEffect is an acne treatment solution that is designed to cleanse, tone, and heal the skin. purEffect combines ingredients that work to help maintain a radiant, blemish-free complexion. Benzoyl peroxide, the active ingredient in purEffect, is the ingredient used to treat acne. Benzoyl peroxide serves as an antibacterial compound, minimizes inflammation that is associated with acne, and helps to prevent the formation of new acne deposits beneath the skin.
Talsyn-CI Scar Cream: Talsyn-CI Scar Cream is a composition that delivers lipids, peptides, and botanical extracts to the skin, including extracts from algae, rosemary, rosehip, and mango. Talsyn-Cl Scar Cream has been clinically proven to improve the appearance of keloids, surgical incisions, and scars and is composed mostly of glycine soja oil (derived from soybeans), aloe vera, and calophyllum oil.
In May 2009, the company disposed of I-Boost Immune Bar, a natural nutritional bar designed to protect and build the immune system.
The company has signed a production agreement with Clementine Art Inc. to develop and manufacture safe, all-natural marker inks. It would manufacture colored marker inks that would be used in 4-and 6-color natural marker sets that would be sold by Clementine Art to its existing and new retail outlets throughout the United States.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NUVILEX, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NUVILEX, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NUVILEX, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NUVILEX, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NUVILEX, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nuvilex, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nuvilex, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nuvilex, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nuvilex, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nuvilex, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NUVILEX, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NUVILEX, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Consensus
7.2. Experts Revisions
8. NUVILEX, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NUVILEX, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NUVILEX, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NUVILEX, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Nuvilex, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nuvilex, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Nuvilex, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Nuvilex, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nuvilex, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nuvilex, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Nuvilex, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nuvilex, Inc. Key Executives
Nuvilex, Inc. Major Shareholders
Nuvilex, Inc. History
Nuvilex, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nuvilex, Inc. Offices and Representations
Nuvilex, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nuvilex, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nuvilex, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Nuvilex, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
Nuvilex, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nuvilex, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?