- The report contains detailed information about Nextera Enterprises Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nextera Enterprises Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nextera Enterprises Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nextera Enterprises Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nextera Enterprises Inc. business.
About Nextera Enterprises Inc.
Nextera Enterprises, Inc., through its subsidiary, Woodridge Labs, Inc., engages in the discovery, development, and marketing of consumer products for personal care needs in the United States and Canada.
The company has developed a portfolio of products sold under various brands. Its products provide a symptom-specific solution to a common skin or other personal care condition. Its products are marketed at retail under various brands, such as Vita-K Solution, DermaFreeze365, Ellin LaVar Textures, Heavy Duty, Skin Appetit, 40 Carrots, Virtual Laser, Psssssst, Stoppers-4, Bath Lounge, Vita-C2, Firminol-10, and TurboShave. Its products can be found in approximately 22,000 retail locations across the United States and Canada.
Vita-K Solution: Vita-K Solution is marketed as a line of symptom-specific products that utilize vitamin K to provide cosmetic remedies. The company markets multiple products under the Vita-K Solution brand, including: Vita-K Solution for Spider Veins; Vita-K Solution for Dark Circles; Vita-K Solution for Blotchy Skin; Vita-K Solution for Bruises; Vita-K Solution for Stretch Marks; Vita-K Solution for Sun Spots; Vita-K Solution At Home Microdermabrasion Kit; Vita-K Pre-Kini; and Vita-K Solution for Deep Facial Lines.
DermaFreeze365: DermaFreeze365 Instant Line Relaxing Formula is marketed as an anti-line and wrinkle cream based on GABA-BIOX technology. The product offers consumers the features of two anti-aging compounds, such as Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid, a new ingredient in modern skincare technology, and BioxiLift which produces a cumulative reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It offers DermaFreeze products for the face, neck and chest, and lip areas and has various DermaFreeze365 brand extensions in development.
Ellin LaVar Textures: Ellin LaVar Textures is created to address the health and condition of hair and scalp on a daily basis. Ellin LaVar Textures products include: OptiMoist Shampoo, SatinSoft Conditioner, LiquidGlass, PenetratingBalm, ReconstructMasque, ThermMist, NourishOil, DetangleMist, LiquidMotion, InstantShine, ScalpRx, and NaturalControl.
Skin Appetit: Skin Appetit is developed as a recipe for ageless skin. Skin Appetit products are formulated with a Nutrx8Complex which contains eight extracts, including blueberries, cantaloupe, red grapes, creamy yogurt, wild honey, figs, walnuts and dark cocoa chocolate, as well as other ingredients, such as vitamin B5, vitamin E, macadamia seed oil, vitamin C, aloe and tea tree oil.
Psssssst: Psssssst is marketed as a dry shampoo product delivered in an aerosol spray formulation.
The company's principal customers include chain drugstores, mass volume retailers, national mass merchandisers, and grocery chains. Its major customers include Walgreens, CVS, and Rite-Aid.
The company's competitors include consumer products companies, such as Procter & Gamble, Unilever, KAO Corporation, and LOreal; and over-the-counter pharmaceutical companies, such as Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson.
Nextera Enterprises, Inc. was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEXTERA ENTERPRISES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEXTERA ENTERPRISES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEXTERA ENTERPRISES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEXTERA ENTERPRISES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEXTERA ENTERPRISES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nextera Enterprises Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nextera Enterprises Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nextera Enterprises Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nextera Enterprises Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nextera Enterprises Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NEXTERA ENTERPRISES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEXTERA ENTERPRISES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEXTERA ENTERPRISES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEXTERA ENTERPRISES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEXTERA ENTERPRISES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEXTERA ENTERPRISES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nextera Enterprises Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nextera Enterprises Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nextera Enterprises Inc. Major Shareholders
Nextera Enterprises Inc. History
Nextera Enterprises Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nextera Enterprises Inc. Offices and Representations
Nextera Enterprises Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nextera Enterprises Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nextera Enterprises Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Nextera Enterprises Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
Nextera Enterprises Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nextera Enterprises Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nextera Enterprises Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nextera Enterprises Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Nextera Enterprises Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Nextera Enterprises Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nextera Enterprises Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nextera Enterprises Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?