- The report contains detailed information about Natural Health Trends Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Natural Health Trends Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Natural Health Trends Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Natural Health Trends Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Natural Health Trends Corp. business.
About Natural Health Trends Corp.
Natural Health Trends Corp. operates as an international direct selling and e-commerce company in the United States. The company, through its subsidiaries, sells personal care, wellness, and quality of life products under the NHT Global brand to an independent distributor network.
The companys majority-owned subsidiaries have a physical presence in various markets, including North America; Greater China, which consists of Hong Kong, Taiwan and China; South Korea; Japan; and Europe, which consists of Italy and Slovenia.
Skindulgence: Skindulgence is a skin care system that includes a 30-Minute Non-Surgical FaceLift, as well as a spa collection for hands, feet and all-over body. The 30-Minute Non-Surgical FaceLife is designed to create a youthful appearance by helping to tone and firm facial muscles. The facelift masque is coupled with a cleanser and moisturizer;
Alura: The company offers Alura, which is an intimacy improving cream for women.
Premium Noni Juice: Premium Noni Juice is a reconstituted morinda citrifolia fruit juice, made from organic noni puree. Noni is a fruit native in the Samoan Islands of the South Pacific.
La Vie: La Vie is a dietary supplement described as a non-alcoholic red wine.
Triotein: Triotein is a lactose-free whey protein powder that provides amino acid substrates needed to stimulate the bodys production of an anti-oxidant, intracellular glutathione peroxidase, in an effort to optimize the bodys ability to heal itself.
Cluster Concentrate: Cluster Concentrate is a product created for improved cell hydration.
TriFusion Max: TriFusion Max is a beverage with a blend of exotic fruits and berries rich in antioxidants, lycopene, and more. Its main ingredients are Acai berry, Goji berry, the Mangosteen fruit, and the Gac fruit; each containing phytonutrients. Phytonutrients are compounds having antioxidative properties found naturally in plant-based foods, such as fruit and vegetables.
The companys major suppliers include Alix Technologies (for Skindulgence and LaVie); 40Js LLC (for Alura); and Two Harbors Trading Company (for Premium Noni Juice and TriFusion Max).
The companys major competitors include Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.; USANA Health Sciences, Inc.; Mannatech, Inc.; Reliv International, Inc.; Herbalife, Ltd.; and bHIP Global, Inc.
Natural Health Trends Corp. was founded in 1988.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NATURAL HEALTH TRENDS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NATURAL HEALTH TRENDS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NATURAL HEALTH TRENDS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NATURAL HEALTH TRENDS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NATURAL HEALTH TRENDS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Natural Health Trends Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Natural Health Trends Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Natural Health Trends Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Natural Health Trends Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Natural Health Trends Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. NATURAL HEALTH TRENDS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NATURAL HEALTH TRENDS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NATURAL HEALTH TRENDS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NATURAL HEALTH TRENDS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NATURAL HEALTH TRENDS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NATURAL HEALTH TRENDS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Natural Health Trends Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Natural Health Trends Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Natural Health Trends Corp. Major Shareholders
Natural Health Trends Corp. History
Natural Health Trends Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Natural Health Trends Corp. Offices and Representations
Natural Health Trends Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Natural Health Trends Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Natural Health Trends Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Natural Health Trends Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
Natural Health Trends Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Natural Health Trends Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Natural Health Trends Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Natural Health Trends Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Natural Health Trends Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Natural Health Trends Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Natural Health Trends Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Natural Health Trends Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?