- The report contains detailed information about Naturade Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Naturade Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Naturade Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Naturade Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Naturade Inc. business.
About Naturade Inc.
Naturade, Inc. engages in the development and marketing of branded natural products. The companys products include low carbohydrate, high protein powders, nutritional supplements, joint health and arthritis pain relief products, and soy protein based powders.
Brands and Product Lines
Weight loss brands
The company offers, Naturade Total Soy, a line of meal replacements for weight loss and cholesterol reduction. These products include shake mix powder products available in various flavors in natural and low carbohydrate formulation, including original Naturade Total Soy powder, Calcium Shake, and Naturade Low Carb Dieters Shake.
The company offers a selection of protein booster powders based on alternate protein sources, including Naturade 100% Soy, Naturade Veg, Naturade N-R-G, Naturade 100% Whey, Naturade Soy-Free Veg, and Naturade Milk & Eggwhite.
Diet Lean is a new Naturade weight loss brand. Diet Lean offers four different SKUs of dietary supplement plus two meal replacement powders. These products include Diet Lean Body Fat Regulator with CLA, Diet Lean Weight Loss Multivitamin, Diet Lean Fiber Supplement and Diet Lean Low Carb Dieters Shake. Calcium Shake is a soy protein-based meal replacement for weight loss that is positioned to support bone health with the daily value of 1000 mg of Calcium per serving.
Soy protein-based products for heart health
The company markets 26 different soy protein SKUs that qualify to carry the FDA approved claim that 25 grams of soy protein daily, in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. Naturade Total Soy is the first soy protein powder brand in the United States to carry this claim on the front of retail package labels. The company offers two soy protein-based nutritional supplement products positioned as energy enhancers, Power Shake and Ribo-tein, plus Naturade Pure Soy, the meal replacement powder made with certified organic ingredients. In addition, three of the six low carbohydrate protein boosters are made with soy protein and carry the FDA heart health claim.
Immune system enhancement products
The company offers Colostrum Plus line of products. These products utilize bovine Colostrum which is similar to human Colostrum and are reported to improve immune system functions.
The company offers additional all-natural brands and product lines, including sports nutrition powders, laxatives, digestive aids, cough/cold products and anti-aging products under the Ageless line. These products are distributed through independent health food stores and natural supermarkets.
Markets and Customers
The companys products are sold to the mass market, the health food market and the military in the United States, Canada and selected international markets. The mass market consists of supermarkets, mass merchandisers, club stores and drug stores. The health food market consists of natural food supermarkets and approximately 5,000 independent health food stores. It also provides private label products to its customers. Its major customers include United Natural Foods, Inc.; Tree of Life, Inc.; and Sams Club.
The company has one significant competitor in the mass market powder sector, including Genisoy from MLO Products, Inc. Its competitors also include Twinlab, Amerifit, Kashi, Balance, EAS, Natrol, Rexall Sundown, Schiff (Weider), and Country Life (Hain). The company also competes with Genisoy and Kashi in the health food segment. In the health food sector, the company competes indirectly with Spiru-tein, a brand from Natures Plus, Inc. It also identifies competition from Health Source by Abbott Labs.
Naturade, Inc. was incorporated in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NATURADE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NATURADE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NATURADE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NATURADE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NATURADE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Naturade Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Naturade Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Naturade Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Naturade Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Naturade Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NATURADE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NATURADE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NATURADE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NATURADE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NATURADE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NATURADE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Naturade Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Naturade Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Naturade Inc. Major Shareholders
Naturade Inc. History
Naturade Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Naturade Inc. Offices and Representations
Naturade Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Naturade Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Naturade Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Naturade Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
Naturade Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Naturade Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Naturade Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Naturade Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Naturade Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Naturade Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Naturade Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Naturade Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?