- The report contains detailed information about Jyothy Laboratories Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Jyothy Laboratories Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Jyothy Laboratories Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Jyothy Laboratories Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Jyothy Laboratories Ltd business.
About Jyothy Laboratories Ltd
Jyothy Laboratories Limited engages in the research, manufacture, marketing, and branding of fast moving consumer goods in India. It provides fabric care, household insecticides, surface cleaning preparations, incense sticks/aroma sticks, and personal care products. The company offers liquid fabric whitener under the brand Ujala; mosquito repellents under the Maxo brand; dish washing soaps and dish washing scrubbers under the Exo brand; fabric enhancer under the Ujala Stiff & Shine brand; personal care toilet soaps under the Jeeva brand; incense sticks under the Maya brand; and detergent washing powder under the Ujala Detergent brand names. In addition, it has joint ventures with CCL Products (India) Limited to distribute coffee under the Continental Speciale brand name; Godrej Tea Limited to distribute tea under the Godrej Tea brand name in India; and Balaji Telebrands Limited to distribute dhoops. The company primarily exports its products to Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Mauritius, Malaysia, the United Arab Emirates, Hong Kong, and Saudi Arabia. Jyothy Laboratories Limited was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. JYOTHY LABORATORIES LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. JYOTHY LABORATORIES LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. JYOTHY LABORATORIES LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. JYOTHY LABORATORIES LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. JYOTHY LABORATORIES LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Jyothy Laboratories Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Jyothy Laboratories Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Jyothy Laboratories Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Jyothy Laboratories Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Jyothy Laboratories Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. JYOTHY LABORATORIES LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. JYOTHY LABORATORIES LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. JYOTHY LABORATORIES LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. JYOTHY LABORATORIES LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. JYOTHY LABORATORIES LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. JYOTHY LABORATORIES LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Jyothy Laboratories Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Jyothy Laboratories Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Jyothy Laboratories Ltd Major Shareholders
Jyothy Laboratories Ltd History
Jyothy Laboratories Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Jyothy Laboratories Ltd Offices and Representations
Jyothy Laboratories Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Jyothy Laboratories Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Jyothy Laboratories Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Jyothy Laboratories Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
Jyothy Laboratories Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Jyothy Laboratories Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Jyothy Laboratories Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Jyothy Laboratories Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Jyothy Laboratories Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Jyothy Laboratories Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Jyothy Laboratories Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Jyothy Laboratories Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?