- The report contains detailed information about Inter Parfums Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Inter Parfums Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Inter Parfums Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Inter Parfums Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Inter Parfums Inc. business.
About Inter Parfums Inc.
Inter Parfums, Inc. operates in the fragrance business. The company manufactures, markets, and distributes an array of fragrances and fragrance related products.
The company manages its business in two segments: European based operations and the United States based operations. Prestige fragrance products are produced and marketed by European operations through 75% owned subsidiary in Paris, Inter Parfums, S.A.
The company produces and distributes prestige fragrance products primarily under license agreements with brand owners. Its portfolio of prestige brands includes Burberry, Lanvin, Van Cleef & Arpels, Jimmy Choo, Montblanc, Paul Smith, S.T. Dupont, and Nickel. In addition, the company owns the Lanvin brand name for its class of business.
The companys specialty retail and mass-market fragrance and fragrance related products are marketed through its United States operations. These fragrance products are sold under trademarks owned by the company or pursuant to license or other agreements with the owners of the Gap, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, bebe, New York & Company, and Jordache trademarks.
The company produces and distributes prestige fragrance products primarily under license agreements with brand owners. It has built a portfolio of brands, which include Burberry, Lanvin, Van Cleef & Arpels, Jimmy Choo, Paul Smith, Montblanc, S.T. Dupont, and Nickel. In addition, the company has exclusive worldwide licenses for the following brands: Van Cleef & Arpels, Jimmy Choo, Montblanc, Paul Smith, and S.T. Dupont
SPECIALTY RETAIL PRODUCTS
In connection with its specialty retail agreements in the United States operations, the company designs, produces, and manufactures fragrance and fragrance related products for brand name specialty retailers, primarily in their retail stores. The company also has agreements in place for Brooks Brothers, New York & Company, and bebe Stores specialty retail brands. The company is responsible for product development, formula creation, packaging, and manufacturing under all of those brands. In addition, the company's agreement for the Brooks Brothers brand includes a license for sales to Brooks Brothers stores, as well as specialty and department stores outside the United States and duty free and other travel-related retailers. The company's agreement for the bebe brand also includes a license for select specialty and department stores worldwide in return for royalty payments and certain advertising expenditures.
Gap and Banana Republic: In July 2005, the company entered into an agreement with The Gap, Inc. to develop, produce, manufacture and distribute fragrance, personal care and home fragrance products for Gap and Banana Republic brand names to be sold in Gap and Banana Republic retail stores in the United States and Canada. In March 2006, the agreement was amended to include fragrance, personal care and home fragrance products for Gap Outlet and Banana Republic Factory Stores in the United States and Canada.
In September 2006, the company launched the Banana Republic Discover Collection, a family of five fragrances, the company developed and supplied to Banana Republics North American stores. The collection consists of three scents for women and two for men, each named after a luxurious, natural material that is authentic.
In 2008, the company expanded relationship with Gap Inc. to include a licensing agreement for international distribution of personal care products through Gap and Banana Republic stores, as well as select specialty and department stores outside the United States, including duty-free and other travel related retailers. In April 2009, the company launched a new Gap fragrance, Close, for sale at approximately 550 Gap stores and 175 Gap Body stores nationwide. International distribution began in September 2009, including an excusive launch at 240 Sephora doors in Europe.
The company, in November 2007, entered into an agreement with Retail Brand Alliance, Inc. covering the design, manufacture and supply of personal care products for men and women to be sold at Brooks Brothers locations in
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTER PARFUMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTER PARFUMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTER PARFUMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTER PARFUMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTER PARFUMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Inter Parfums Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Inter Parfums Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Inter Parfums Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Inter Parfums Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Inter Parfums Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTER PARFUMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTER PARFUMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTER PARFUMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTER PARFUMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTER PARFUMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTER PARFUMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Inter Parfums Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Inter Parfums Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Inter Parfums Inc. Major Shareholders
Inter Parfums Inc. History
Inter Parfums Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Inter Parfums Inc. Offices and Representations
Inter Parfums Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Inter Parfums Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Inter Parfums Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Inter Parfums Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
Inter Parfums Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Inter Parfums Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Inter Parfums Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Inter Parfums Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Inter Parfums Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Inter Parfums Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Inter Parfums Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Inter Parfums Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?