- The report contains detailed information about Imagenetix Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Imagenetix Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Imagenetix Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Imagenetix Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Imagenetix Inc. business.
About Imagenetix Inc.
Imagenetix, Inc. engages in the development, formulation, and marketing of over-the-counter topical creams, natural-based nutritional supplements, and skin care products. The companys primary product is Celadrin, a product formulation which it sells to the mass market through retailers and on a private label basis to wholesale customers.
The company offers various specialized nutritional formulations, over-the-counter topical creams, and skin care products. Celadrin, is a nutritional supplement compound consists of fatty acid esters, which plays a role in human and animal joint health and scientifically supporte d by its clinical studies. It offers Celadrin as part of a formulated branded or private label product and also as a branded ingredient to be used by its wholesale customers in their own product formulations.
The company produces a range of formulas using the Celadrin compounds and markets these formulations through multiple distribution channels. Using multiple manufacturing processes to produce Celadrin, the company offers the product to its customers in soft gel capsule, tablet, two-piece capsules, and topical cream forms.
In addition to Celadrin, which the company sells in many formulations, including an oral product, a cream, and a pet product, it developed other natural based products designed to address specific health issues, including compounds and formulations involving a proprietary blend of fruit and vegetable extracts; and a probiotic, BioGuard, for ear, nose, and throat protection.
The company also engages in the development of therapies for the treatment of inflammatory conditions, such as periodontal disease. The company has conducted in-vivo and in-vitro efficacy and safety studies on its drug compound for the treatment of gum disease, including periodontitis.
The company sells Celadrin, its own branded product, directly to the mass markets through retail sellers. It also develops and sells products and formulations to businesses and organizations that market these products through multiple channels of distribution, including direct marketing companies, mass marketing companies, medical, health and nutritional professionals, medical newsletters and direct response radio, and television. It also offers Celadrin products through wholesale customers that in turn offer their products containing Celadrin to mass market retailers.
The company competes with companies that manufacture and market nutritional products in each of its product lines, including companies, such as Twin Labs, Weider Nutrition, IVC Industries, and Perrigo. It also competes with companies that supply nutritional products to direct distribution companies, such as Leiner Health, Natural Alternatives, and Vitatech. It also competes with companies that develop and sell skin care products, such as West Coast Cosmetics, CA Botana, and Cosmetic Products International.
Imagenetix, Inc. was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMAGENETIX INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMAGENETIX INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMAGENETIX INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMAGENETIX INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMAGENETIX INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Imagenetix Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Imagenetix Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Imagenetix Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Imagenetix Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Imagenetix Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IMAGENETIX INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMAGENETIX INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMAGENETIX INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMAGENETIX INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMAGENETIX INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMAGENETIX INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Imagenetix Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Imagenetix Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Imagenetix Inc. Major Shareholders
Imagenetix Inc. History
Imagenetix Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Imagenetix Inc. Offices and Representations
Imagenetix Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Imagenetix Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Imagenetix Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Imagenetix Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
Imagenetix Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Imagenetix Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Imagenetix Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Imagenetix Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Imagenetix Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Imagenetix Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Imagenetix Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Imagenetix Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?