Euoko Group Inc Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Euoko Group Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Euoko Group Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Euoko Group Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Euoko Group Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Euoko Group Inc business.
About Euoko Group Inc
Euoko Group Inc. engages in the development, marketing, and distribution of skin treatments. The company offers 5 collections of product lines with 26 luxury skin treatment products.
The companys products are sold in premium retail channels worldwide, including partnerships with such retailers as Barneys New York, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Bliss, Harrods (London), Printemps (France), La Rinascente (Italy) and Lane Crawford (Hong Kong).
Euoko Product Lines
The company offers five collections of product lines with 24 skin treatment products, including the R-Series for skin radiance, the Y-Series for targeting lines and wrinkles, the A-Series for blemish-prone skin, the P-Series for environmental protection, and the W-Series for correcting pigmentation problems.
Multi-Vitamin Radiance Cleanser: A foaming cream cleanser.
Radiance Fluid: A toner.
Eye Contour Brightening Gel: A gel for dark circles.
Cellular Energy, and Radiance Cream: A radiance booster cream.
Instant Precision Cellular Masque: A multi-vitamin masque, including concentrations of amazonian clay, as well as antioxidants.
Marine Cream Cleanser: A cleansing cream for exfoliation.
Pattern Chic: An antioxidant toner.
Intense Lift Concentrate: A concentrated cocktail for lines and wrinkles.
Blueprint Resculpting Cream: This cream includes skin-tensing clinical algae, lifting polypeptides, muscle-relaxing okra oligopeptides, collagen enhancers, and various vitamins and protective nutrition.
Eye Contour Nanolift: A cocktail for the post-injection, post-laser, post-surgery, post-peel era.
Matte Foam: A foaming cleanser.
Matte Water: A toner for skin pores.
Matte Moisture: A moisturizer to fight acne-causing bacteria.
Amazonian Berry Wash: A cocktail of antioxidant fruit fibers.
Marine Vitamin Fluid: A daily multi-vitamin to provide nourishment for skin.
Watermelon Defense: A moisturizer.
Extreme Cellular Nutrition Masque: A hydrating nutrition masque.
Extreme White Concentrate Ampoules: A four week program to depigment the skin.
Active Starch White Masque: A skin brightening masque.
White Foam: A cream cleanser.
Multi-Active White Water: A skin toner.
Intense White Serum: A depigmenting serum.
White Moisture: A moisturizer.
Speed Control: A product for skin turnover.
Body White Gel: A product for depigmenting.
The companys retail partners include Barneys New York, Bergdorf Goodman, Saks Fifth Avenue and Bliss World in the U.S.A., La Rinascente in Italy, Sccube in Singapore and Harrods and Liberty in the U.K. Its distribution representation includes such countries as Spain, Germany, France, Bulgaria and China. In addition to its distributors and retail partners, the company also sells its product line globally through its multi-lingual, multi-currency Web site at www.euoko.com. It distributes its Hewitt-Vevey products through The Shopping Channel and its Web site www.complex31.com.
The companys principal suppliers for raw materials are Centerchem, Inc. (and their representation in Canada), Pachem Distribution Inc and Unipex Solutions Canada Inc.
The company identifies competition from La Prairie (Beiersdorf), La Mer (Estee Lauder Companies), SK-II (Proctor and Gamble), Natura Bisse, and Amore Pacific.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EUOKO GROUP INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EUOKO GROUP INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EUOKO GROUP INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EUOKO GROUP INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EUOKO GROUP INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Euoko Group Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Euoko Group Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Euoko Group Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Euoko Group Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Euoko Group Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. EUOKO GROUP INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EUOKO GROUP INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EUOKO GROUP INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EUOKO GROUP INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EUOKO GROUP INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EUOKO GROUP INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Euoko Group Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Euoko Group Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Euoko Group Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Euoko Group Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Euoko Group Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Euoko Group Inc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Euoko Group Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Euoko Group Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Euoko Group Inc Major Shareholders
Euoko Group Inc History
Euoko Group Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Euoko Group Inc Offices and Representations
Euoko Group Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Euoko Group Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Euoko Group Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Euoko Group Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
Euoko Group Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Euoko Group Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?