- The report contains detailed information about Divine Skin, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Divine Skin, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Divine Skin, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Divine Skin, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Divine Skin, Inc. business.
About Divine Skin, Inc.
Divine Skin, Inc., doing business as DS Laboratories, develop products for skin care and personal care needs.
The company distributes hair growth products, facial moisturizers, and anti-aging facial cleansers through Sigma Development and Holding Co., Inc. Its wholly owned subsidiary, Polaris Labs, Inc. (Polaris), distributes Polaris branded versions of the companys products to physicians and to foreign distributors. The company distributes hair care products through Polaris. The company has a network of specialty retailers across North America and distributors throughout Europe, Asia, and South America.
The company offers the following lines of products: skin care; personal care; and hair care. It formulates, markets, and sells these products through specialty retailers, spas, salons, and other distributors, including GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, Planet Beauty, Target.com, and Drugstore.com.
Trioxil: Trioxil (bisazulene gel) is an acne cream. It contains Ichthyol Pale among other ingredients, which has been shown to reduce skin blemishes under an independent study conducted on 101 test persons who were treated with a formulation containing 1% of ICHTHYOL PALE.
Hydroviton: Hydroviton is a skin cleanser, developed for oily and acne prone skin. It contains liposome encapsulated azelaic acid (trade name: Azelosome).
Keramene: Keramene is formulated to suppress hair growth and softens remaining hair strands. Keramene combines plant hormones, natural palmatine and nondihydroguaiaretic acid. Keramene performs via two complementary pathways: inducing follicles into the catagen state so they stop growing hairs, and suppressing kerafinocyte proliferation so remaining hairs grow slower. Keramene contains Telocapil.
Viterol.A: Viterol.A is an anti-aging aid that contains viatrozene, a compound that is formulated to reduce wrinkles and expression lines and improve over-all skin health. An active ingredient of Viterol.A is Acetyl Octapeptide-3.
Oligo: Oligo.DX is a cream that is designed to improve the appearance of cellulite from womens thighs, hips and buttocks. Oligo.DX improves the appearance of cellulite. It contains a liposomal complex of caffeine and escin.
Spectral.DNC-L: Indicated for men with advanced androgenic alopecia male pattern baldness of 4 or more on the Norwood scale Spectral.DNC-L is designed to regrow hair via multiple pathways. The principal active ingredient in Spectral DNC-L is Procyanidin B-2 complex.
Spectral.RS: Spectral.RS works by addressing multiple causes that lead to thinning hair, such as perifollicular fibrosis and internal factors, such as stress, hormonal disturbances, lack of vitamins and mineral salts, and the use of certain medications. Perifollicular fibrosis is a condition that accompanies all hair loss whereby the collagen around the hair root becomes rigid and tightens, pushing a root to the surface and causing premature hair loss. The active ingredient in Spectral.RS is Adenosine.
Revita: Revita is a hair growth shampoo. Revita is a combination of materials specially designed to maintain scalp vitality and act on follicle dysfunctions. This formulation is developed without the use of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate, commonly used detergents in shampoos and cleansers that are linked to skin irritation, drying, and hair loss due to follicle attack.
Nia Hydrating Shampoo: The company offers a hydrating shampoo and conditioner, including Nia Hydrating Shampoo.
Nia Conditioner: Nia Conditioner is designed to complement Nia Hydrating Shampoo.
Nirena: Nirena is an intimate feminine care cleanser developed without cheap detergents, harsh chemicals, and low pH tolerances, which are found in other commercially available products. The principle active ingredient in Nirena is Brazilian Peppertree extract.
Revita.EPS: Revita.EPS is a product based on advanced bio-peptides that are designed to grow and increase the length and girth of eyelash hair. The bio-peptides include SymPeptide 226EL. This product is in the final stages of production.
The company's competitors include Cooper Peptide, Syk Haircare, and Asian Skincare Ideas.
Divine Skin, Inc. was founded in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DIVINE SKIN, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DIVINE SKIN, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DIVINE SKIN, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DIVINE SKIN, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DIVINE SKIN, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Divine Skin, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Divine Skin, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Divine Skin, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Divine Skin, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Divine Skin, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DIVINE SKIN, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DIVINE SKIN, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DIVINE SKIN, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DIVINE SKIN, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DIVINE SKIN, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DIVINE SKIN, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Divine Skin, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Divine Skin, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Divine Skin, Inc. Major Shareholders
Divine Skin, Inc. History
Divine Skin, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Divine Skin, Inc. Offices and Representations
Divine Skin, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Divine Skin, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Divine Skin, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Divine Skin, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
Divine Skin, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Divine Skin, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Divine Skin, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Divine Skin, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Divine Skin, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Divine Skin, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Divine Skin, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Divine Skin, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?