- The report contains detailed information about Davi Skin Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Davi Skin Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Davi Skin Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Davi Skin Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Davi Skin Inc. business.
About Davi Skin Inc.
Davi Skin, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the development, manufacture, and distribution of luxury branded skincare products for men and women that include the anti-oxidant rich by-products of the winemaking process.
The company sells the initial nine SKUs, four products in the womens line and five products in the mens line. The products are available at Bliss World Catalogs, and their corresponding Web site; and the luxury hotel and spa, Meadow Wood, located in the Napa Valley, Selfridges in London, and Lane Crawford in Hong Kong.
Le Grand Cru for Women An ultra-luxurious cream designed for women to provide a slow released infusion of anti-oxidants and moisture to the skin;
Vine Fresh SPF 30 Lotion Oil free everyday moisturizer with UVB/UVA protection of a SPF 30. Formulated as a light, non-greasy formula, which is used for any type skin to moisturize and protect against oxidative damage such as pollution and stress;
Moscato Purifying Cleanser A luxurious creamy product designed to cleanse and condition at the same time; and
Harvest Mist Toner A super hydrating mist, formulated to tone, hydrate and refresh dull complexion.
Le Grand Cru for Men An ultra-luxurious cream designed for men to provide a slow released infusion of anti-oxidants and moisture to the skin;
Vine Fresh SPF 15 Lotion Oil free everyday moisturizer with UVB/UVA protection of a SPF 15. Formulated as a light, non-greasy formula, which is used for any type skin to moisturize and protect against oxidative damage such as pollution and stress;
Reserve Shave Cream A luxurious shave cream designed to provide a close shave;
Coastal Vine After Shave An aftershave elixir /tonic used to soothe freshly shaved skin, reduce irritation and provide moisturizing properties; and
Crushed Grape Seed Exfoliating Cleanser Infused with crushed grape seeds this product is designed to cleanse and condition at the same time.
The company also offers a proprietary microencapsulated anti-aging antioxidant complex called Meritage that was created in collaboration with laboratories in Lyon, France. Meritage is a blend of grape and fermented wine extracts, green tea, raspberry, blackcurrant, and bilberry extracts amongst other select ingredients.
Competition: The companys main competitor is Caudalie. Other brands with similar lifestyle stories include SKII, Creme de la Mer and LOccitane.
The company entered into an agreement with Constellation Brands Group (CBG), the parent entity of The Robert Mondavi Corporation (RMC). RMC has retained the company to act as their licensing agent in agreements with Waterford Wedgewood USA, Inc. (Waterford) on the development of a Robert Mondavi stemware line. The initial line of amenity products consists of shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, body lotion and soaps, with additional products to be developed in the future. The range of Davi amenity products would feature the same Meritge complex of antioxidants that is found in the Davi men and womens retail product lines.
Competition: The company competes with Louis Vuitton, Moet Hennesey and Gucci Group.
Davi Skin, Inc. was incorporated in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DAVI SKIN INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DAVI SKIN INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DAVI SKIN INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DAVI SKIN INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DAVI SKIN INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Davi Skin Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Davi Skin Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Davi Skin Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Davi Skin Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Davi Skin Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DAVI SKIN INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DAVI SKIN INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DAVI SKIN INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DAVI SKIN INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DAVI SKIN INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DAVI SKIN INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Davi Skin Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Davi Skin Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Davi Skin Inc. Major Shareholders
Davi Skin Inc. History
Davi Skin Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Davi Skin Inc. Offices and Representations
Davi Skin Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Davi Skin Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Davi Skin Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Davi Skin Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
Davi Skin Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Davi Skin Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Davi Skin Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Davi Skin Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Davi Skin Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Davi Skin Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Davi Skin Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Davi Skin Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?