- The report contains detailed information about Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Berkeley Mineral Resources plc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. business.
About Berkeley Mineral Resources plc.
Berkeley Mineral Resources Plc, a mineral processing company, processes tailings at mines. The company engages in recovering lead, zinc, and other minerals from above-ground tailings and slag Dumps at the Kabwe Mine in Zambia. It also markets voice quality technologies. The company was formerly known as Tecteon Plc and changed its name to Berkeley Mineral Resources Plc in March 2008. Berkeley Mineral Resources Plc was incorporated in 1989 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BERKELEY MINERAL RESOURCES PLC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BERKELEY MINERAL RESOURCES PLC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BERKELEY MINERAL RESOURCES PLC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BERKELEY MINERAL RESOURCES PLC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BERKELEY MINERAL RESOURCES PLC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BERKELEY MINERAL RESOURCES PLC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BERKELEY MINERAL RESOURCES PLC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BERKELEY MINERAL RESOURCES PLC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BERKELEY MINERAL RESOURCES PLC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BERKELEY MINERAL RESOURCES PLC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BERKELEY MINERAL RESOURCES PLC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. Major Shareholders
Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. History
Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. Offices and Representations
Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. Capital Market Snapshot
Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. 1-year Stock Charts
Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. 5-year Stock Charts
Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Berkeley Mineral Resources plc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?