- The report contains detailed information about Bazi International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bazi International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bazi International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bazi International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bazi International, Inc. business.
About Bazi International, Inc.
Bazi International, Inc. engages in the development, sale, marketing, and distribution of nutritional supplement products and functional foods.
The company offers Bazi. It also offers 9 different nutritional products and supplements under the XELR8 brand.
Bazi is a liquid nutritional drink packed with 8 different super fruits, including the Chinese jujube, plus 12 vitamins and 68 minerals. The proprietary blend contains various fruits, including jujube fruit, blueberry, pomegranate, goji berry, mangosteen, raspberry, acai, and seabuckthorn. Additionally, Bazi contains 12 vitamins including vitamins A, C, E, and B-complex and the a proprietary mineral blend. The company introduced two ounce Bazi Power Shots to its product portfolio in February 2010.
HYDRATE: XELR8 HYDRATE is a sports drink that has been formulated to support sustained energy without the levels of sugar and caffeine of most sports drinks, and with one-tenth the amount of carbohydrates and two additional hydrating electrolytes not found in Gatorade, a competing sports drink. HYDRATE has been formulated to provide support for sustained energy before activity by incorporating the ingredients D-Ribose, 5 ginsengs and a complete B-Vitamin Complex (B1, B2, B6, and B12). HYDRATE also contains antioxidants, such as Vitamins A, C, and E and pomegranate extract in its formulation designed to benefit the body after activity.
BUILD: BUILD is a balanced shake that has a blend of proteins, carbohydrates, and sugars and is available in chocolate or vanilla flavors. Its blend of proteins is designed to support metabolism and provide energy. BUILD is formulated with 27 vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to help provide nourishment. BUILD combines various protein sources, vitamins, and minerals with ingredients, such as Aminogen, an ingredient that contributes amino acids to the body and Fibersol-2, a fiber that aids in digestion.
Vitamins and Minerals, including SUPPORT: The companys vitamins, minerals, and specialty formulations are sold in various VitaCubes and in the XELR8 SUPPORT PACK, and consist of tablets, capsules and soft gel formulations. The VitaCube is a compartmentalized container in which each supplement is separated into its own compartment, with a label above to designate the location of the supplement. The XELR8 SUPPORT PACK is a flip top box of vitamins that are pillow packed into individual servings, with four tablets in each serving. The XELR8 SUPPORT PACK replaced the Basic VitaCube, and is designed for individuals who are new to nutritional supplement programs or who are recreational athletes.
VitaCubes are divided into two primary and gender-specific packages, including VitaCube Essential, designed for the individuals who have taken supplements previously and who seek a continued, serious exercise routine; and VitaCube Elite, designed for the individual who wants to maximize exercise regimen and sports performance.
The companys products are also sold directly to professional and Olympic athletes and professional sports teams, including undefeated American Heavyweight Mixed Martial Artist, and Bobby Lashley.
The companys major competitors in the sports nutrition and weight-loss markets consist of companies, such as EAS, Inc., Weider Nutrition International, Inc., and Twinlab Corporation. Competitors for the companys Bazi liquid nutritional drink include Steaz, Guayaki Yerba Mate, POM Wonderful, 5-Hour Energy. For its legacy products, the company considers its competitors to be Myoplex for protein drinks, Gatorade, Powerade, Acclerade, and All Sport for hydration drinks, and various other competitors for its nutritional supplements.
The company was founded in 2000. It was formerly known as XELR8 Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Bazi International, Inc. on August 10, 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BAZI INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BAZI INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BAZI INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BAZI INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BAZI INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bazi International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bazi International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bazi International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bazi International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bazi International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BAZI INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BAZI INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BAZI INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BAZI INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BAZI INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BAZI INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bazi International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bazi International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bazi International, Inc. Major Shareholders
Bazi International, Inc. History
Bazi International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bazi International, Inc. Offices and Representations
Bazi International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bazi International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bazi International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Bazi International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
Bazi International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bazi International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bazi International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bazi International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Bazi International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Bazi International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bazi International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bazi International, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?