- The report contains detailed information about American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for American Oriental Bioengineering Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. business.
About American Oriental Bioengineering Inc.
American Oriental Bioengineering, Inc., a pharmaceutical company, engages in the development, manufacture, and commercialization of a range of pharmaceutical and healthcare products.
The companys majority of products is offered and derived from Chinese based traditional medicines and are manufactured using plant based materials. Its business is comprised of prescription pharmaceutical products, over-the-counter pharmaceutical products and nutraceutical products. The company sells its products primarily to hospitals, clinics, pharmacies and retail outlets in all provinces, including rural areas and major cities in China.
The company markets approximately 90 pharmaceutical products in China. Two prescription pharmaceutical products marketed in China are Shuanghuanglian Lyophilized Injection Powder, or SHL Injection Powder, and Cease Enuresis Soft Gel, or CE Gel. SHL Injection Power is an anti-viral injection effective in treating respiratory infections, bronchitis and tonsillitis, and CE Gel is indicated to alleviate bedwetting. The company markets its SHL Injection Powder through its brand name SHJ, and its CE Gel through Harbin Three Happiness Bioengineering Co., Ltd, or Three Happiness.
The companys over-the-counter pharmaceutical products include Jinji Series, Cease Enuresis Patch, and CE Patch, and Boke Series. Jinji Series is a line of products approved for the treatment of various womens health indications, including endometritis, annexitis, pelvic inflammation, premenstrual and menopausal symptoms. CE Patch is a product indicated to alleviate bedwetting and for the treatment of incontinence. Boke Series is a line of nasal products indicated to alleviate sinus infections and nasal congestions.
The company markets various nutraceutical products as general nutritional supplements in China, including its soybean peptide based drinks, tablets, powder and instant coffee. It has 61 of its Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) products included in the Essential Drug List (EDL). In addition, it has a total of 158 products. The company, through Nuo Hua Investment Company Ltd. (Nuo Hua), distributes pharmaceutical products. It distributes approximately 6,000 pharmaceutical products.
The companys manufacturing business consists of three main product categories, including prescription pharmaceutical products, over-the-counter pharmaceutical products and nutraceutical products.
Prescription Pharmaceutical Products
Shuanghuanglian Lyophilized Injection Powder: The companys SHL Injection Powder is a prescription pharmaceutical product approved and marketed for the treatment of flu symptoms, including high fever, cough and sore throat, as well as upper respiratory infections, mild pneumonia and tonsillitis. Its SHL Injection Powder, marketed under the brand name SHJ. The approved dosage for its SHL Injection Powder is 60 mg for every kilogram of a patients body weight. This product consists of two plant based ingredients isolated from flowers and leaves.
Cease Enuresis Soft Gel
The companys CE Gel is a prescription pharmaceutical product approved and marketed to alleviate pediatric bedwetting. This product consists of a formulation that is isolated from the seed of a plant. The companys CE Gel is the State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) approved new pharmaceutical product for this indication.
Over-the-Counter Pharmaceutical Products
Cease Enuresis Patch
The companys CE Patch is an over-the-counter pharmaceutical product approved and marketed for the treatment of bedwetting and incontinence. Its CE Patch is formulated for delivery by a patch and can be used in combination with its CE Gel. This product consists of the same plant based ingredients as its CE Gel. The companys CE Patch was commercially launched in China in 2005. Its CE Patch was approved by the Food and Drug Administration Bureau of the Heilongjiang Province, under the medical device regulatory pathway.
The companys Jinji Capsule is an over-the-counter pharmaceutical product approved and marketed for the treatment of endometritis, annexitis and pelvic inflammations. This product consists of
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMERICAN ORIENTAL BIOENGINEERING INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMERICAN ORIENTAL BIOENGINEERING INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMERICAN ORIENTAL BIOENGINEERING INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMERICAN ORIENTAL BIOENGINEERING INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMERICAN ORIENTAL BIOENGINEERING INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMERICAN ORIENTAL BIOENGINEERING INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMERICAN ORIENTAL BIOENGINEERING INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMERICAN ORIENTAL BIOENGINEERING INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMERICAN ORIENTAL BIOENGINEERING INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMERICAN ORIENTAL BIOENGINEERING INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMERICAN ORIENTAL BIOENGINEERING INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. Major Shareholders
American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. History
American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. Offices and Representations
American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
American Oriental Bioengineering Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?