- The report contains detailed information about ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. business.
About ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc.
ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. markets edge wellness products in the areas of Bioenergetics, Nutrition and Beauty through the Direct Sales and Direct Response Television channels. ACTIS' direct sales divisions are BIOPRO Technology, distributing a new generation of Bioenergetics wellness products in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines and South Africa, and FemOne, marketing Nutritional products in the United States and Canada. ACTIS Global Ventures' Direct Response Television sales are generated through its subsidiary, SRA Marketing, Inc.
Products and Distribution
The company offers its customers various products designed to provide consumers with a new generation of wellness solutions. It sells its products primarily through Direct Sales through two divisions, BIOPRO and FemOne.
BIOPRO TECHNOLOGY DIVISION
BIOPRO Technologys core product concept is based on products developed using Energy Resonance Technology (ERT) and Molecular Resonance Effect Technology (MRET).
In 2004, the company began operations of its subsidiary BIOPRO Australasia PTY, Ltd. to distribute BIOPRO products in Australia and New Zealand. In 2004, the company formed its subsidiary BIOPRO Asia, Inc. to distribute BIOPRO products in the Philippines. Operations of this subsidiary in the Philippines were discontinued in September 2006. In March 2006, the company formed its subsidiary BIOPRO Technology South Africa PTY, Ltd. to distribute its products in South Africa.
BIOPRO CELL CHIP: The BIOPRO Cell Chip provides an opportunity to address this source of stress in its daily lives. It is powered by BIOPROs Energy Resonance Technology (ERT), and the patented noise field Molecular Resonance Effect Technology (MRET).
In 2005, the company introduced a private labeled, universal BIOPRO EMF Harmonization Chip for use on various appliances emitting electromagnetic frequency (EMF) or electromagnetic radiation (EMR). The universal chip application replaces the previous products for cell phone, cordless home phone and motor vehicles.
In 2006, the company introduced the BIOPRO BIOLIFE Pendant, a new body-worn pendant designed for the users biofield. The BIOLIFE Pendant emits a subtle-energy field designed to energetically resonate with the human biofield.
In 2004, the company introduced BioNutratonic. BioNutratonic is an energy-sustaining tonic designed to address the toxin buildup and energy drain from electropollution and other stressors in peoples bodies. It purchased the formula from its inventor and had worldwide marketing rights. In January 2007, the company reformulated the tonic and began selling the reformulated tonic as VitaTonic. VitaTonic utilizes the companys ERT technology.
In 2005, the company introduced the QX-3. The QX-3 brings the application of using ERT to the automotive arena by charging metal composite discs with ERT. This product is marketed in overseas markets.
In 2005, the company introduced BIOPRODUCE . BIOPRODUCE is a whole food supplement formulated from fruits, berries and vegetables, also using the ERT Technology.
BIOPRO Home Harmonizer
In 2005, the company introduced the BIOPRO Home Harmonizer, a device designed to contribute to stress reduction and energy enhancement in a home or office environment, it is also powered by ERT.
Biopro International Operations
BIOPRO Australasia Pty, Ltd
In 2004, the company began operation of BIOPRO Australasia Pty, Ltd, an Australian company, formed as a subsidiary of ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. to market the products of BIOPRO Technology in Australia and New Zealand through Direct Sales. ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. owns 90% of the outstanding shares of BIOPRO Australasia, and Mr. Kenneth Newton owns 10%.
BIOPRO Asia, Inc.
BIOPRO Asia, Inc. is formed to market the products of BIOPRO Technology in the Philippines through Direct Sales. ACTIS owns 100% of the outstanding shares of BIOPRO Asia. In September 2006, the operations of this subsidiary in the Philippines were discontinued.
BIOPRO Technology South Africa, Pty, Ltd.
The company formed its
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ACTIS GLOBAL VENTURES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACTIS GLOBAL VENTURES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACTIS GLOBAL VENTURES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACTIS GLOBAL VENTURES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACTIS GLOBAL VENTURES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ACTIS GLOBAL VENTURES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACTIS GLOBAL VENTURES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ACTIS GLOBAL VENTURES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ACTIS GLOBAL VENTURES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ACTIS GLOBAL VENTURES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ACTIS GLOBAL VENTURES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. Major Shareholders
ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. History
ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. Offices and Representations
ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ACTIS Global Ventures, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?