WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THIS REPORT?
- A who’s who in the online market for beds and mattresses?
- Most visible brands within organic search engine results pages (SERPs)
- In-depth market analysis covering January 2012 to January 2013
- Over 50 individual pieces of insights covering key search tactics and strategies
- Over 50 pieces of statistical interpretation, supported with in-depth commentary and analysis
- Analysis of over 1,000 keywords that are driving market visibility within the beds and mattresses market
- Who are the market leaders and which keywords are driving market visibility?
- What are brands doing to achieve maximum market share?
- An interpretation of individual brands short and long-tail strategies
- Bed specialists go head-to-head with big brand multi-channel retailers within organic search.
- The beds market is slowly recovering from the recession and is expected to grow to an estimated £1.54 billion in 2013.
- 41% of all customers within the home furniture sector are using the internet to either buy directly online or to help facilitate their decision making where a purchase is then made later in store.
- With 19.02%, Dreams leads our aggregated organic leader board outperforming a wide range of brands, ranging from department stores, DIY specialists, supermarkets and also catalogue retailers.
- Over 40% of the top brands within non-specialist retailers have either entered the beds market or have stepped up their aggression including Tesco, Homebase and Argos.
- Dreams is the only retailer that is visible in the top 2 for all the primary keyword product markets including beds, mattresses, frames and headboards.
- During 2012 a diverse range of non-specialist retailers have either entered the beds market or have stepped up their aggression including Tesco, Homebase, Argos and Ikea. Many of these brands have a parent website that contains high quality domain and page authority and not only has this helped drive the speed of ranking improvement but it will also be a key factor in ensuring that they remain in the top positions.
PreK-12 Online Course Market Forecast 2013 US$ 3,250.00 Mar, 2013 · 98 pages
Top 110 Bed & Mattress Manufacturers (Global) US$ 1,500.00 Feb, 2015 · 215 pages
Top 151 Bed & Mattress Manufacturers (Global) US$ 1,500.00 Feb, 2015 · 256 pages
Profile of Reed Exhibitions (Update - Jan 2013) US$ 350.00 Jan, 2013 · 24 pages