- The report contains detailed information about Yuhe International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Yuhe International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Yuhe International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Yuhe International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Yuhe International, Inc. business.
About Yuhe International, Inc.
Yuhe International, Inc., through its subsidiaries, supplies day-old chickens raised for meat production (or broilers) in the Peoples Republic of China. The company purchases parent breeding stock from breeder farms, raises them to produce hatching eggs, and hatches the eggs to day-old broilers.
The company operates 28 breeder farms with 15 in operation and 2 hatcheries with a total annual capacity of 1.2 million sets of breeders and 120 hatchers through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Weifang Yuhe Poultry Co. Ltd. (PRC Yuhe). The companys day-old broilers are primarily purchased by broiler farms and integrated chicken companies for the purpose of raising them to market-weight broilers.
The companys customers are located in the 10 provinces and special municipalities centered around Shandong Province, which are Jiangsu, Anhui, Henan, Hebei, Jilin, Liaoning, Heilongjiang, Tianjin, Beijing, and Shanghai. In connection with its day-old broiler business, the company also operates a feed stock company named Weifang Taihong Feed Co. Ltd. (Taihong), whose primary purpose is to supply feed stock to itsbreeders. Its operations are conducted by its subsidiaries, PRC Yuhe and Taihong, in China.
The company operates in two elements of the broiler supply chain: day-old broiler production and feed production. These activities are operated under two separate subsidiaries, PRC Yuhe and Taihong, respectively.
In addition to selling day-old broilers, the company sells related chicken products, non-productive parent breeders, and a small amount of feed for livestock and poultry. It produces its inventory of hatching eggs through its own parent breeders, it occasionally purchases additional hatching eggs from unaffiliated third parties to meet market requirements.
Customers and Distribution
Through PRC Yuhe, the companys customers are principally consists of distributors and end users, such as integrated chicken companies, broiler raising companies and individual broiler raisers. Its customers include both distributors and end users. Its customers include Wei Yunchao, Wang Jianbo, Li Chuanwang, Jia Deliang, Tian Liqiu, Geng Naiwei, Chen Shiwen, Yang Lunhao, and Song Fuquan.
The companys suppliers include Wang Jianbo, Tang Xinming, Ma Suping, Gao Ping, Liu Dianbao, Xu Zhenming, Shanghai Shen De Equipment Co., Ltd., Zhang Chun Mao, Shandong Yisheng Poultry Co., Ltd., and Jiang Zhaolin.
The companys competitors include Shandong Minhe Animal Husbandry Co., Ltd. and Jilin Deda.
Yuhe International, Inc. was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. YUHE INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. YUHE INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. YUHE INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. YUHE INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. YUHE INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Yuhe International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Yuhe International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Yuhe International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Yuhe International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Yuhe International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. YUHE INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. YUHE INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. YUHE INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. YUHE INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. YUHE INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. YUHE INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Yuhe International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Yuhe International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Yuhe International, Inc. Major Shareholders
Yuhe International, Inc. History
Yuhe International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Yuhe International, Inc. Offices and Representations
Yuhe International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yuhe International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Yuhe International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Yuhe International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Yuhe International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Yuhe International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Yuhe International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Yuhe International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Yuhe International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Yuhe International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Yuhe International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Yuhe International, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?