- The report contains detailed information about Yanglin Soybean, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Yanglin Soybean, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Yanglin Soybean, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Yanglin Soybean, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Yanglin Soybean, Inc. business.
About Yanglin Soybean, Inc.
Yanglin Soybean, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture, distribution, and sale of non-genetically modified soybean products throughout Heilongjiang Province and other parts of the People's Republic of China (PRC).
The companys main products include soybean oil; soybean salad oil; soybean meal; squeezed oil; concentrated soy protein; and low-temperature soy meal. It sells its products under the Yanglin brand name to various geographic regions of the PRC. As of December 31, 2009, the company processed approximately 357,400 tons of soybeans.
The companys customers are primarily distributors of soybean oil and soybean meal, soybean food processors, and animal feed manufacturers. Its major customers include Gu Changchun; Yingkou Bohai Grease Industrial Co. Ltd.; Tian Zhuang; Zhao San; Chi Feng; Duan Jiahe; Cui Yan; Cui Hengquan; Tongliao Hongzhan Animal Feed Factory; Huang Zujian; Hou Xinglin; and Yingkou Bohai Oil Industries Co. Ltd.
The companys major suppliers of soybeans include Jiang Minghui; Duan Xufeng; Chi Cuie; Chen Li; Wang Li; Tang Lijun; Bai Liping; Bian Chaofen; Zhang Zhongbao; and Mei Fangtao.
The companys major competitor is Heilongjiang 93 Oil and Fat Co., Ltd. Other competitors include Yanglin Soybean Group, Ltd; Shandong Gaotang Lanshan Group; Henan Xuchang Vegetable Oil Company; Qitaihe City Nature Oil Company; Shandong Guanxian Vegetable Oil Company; and Jiamusi Zhenda Company.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. YANGLIN SOYBEAN, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. YANGLIN SOYBEAN, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. YANGLIN SOYBEAN, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. YANGLIN SOYBEAN, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. YANGLIN SOYBEAN, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Yanglin Soybean, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Yanglin Soybean, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Yanglin Soybean, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Yanglin Soybean, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Yanglin Soybean, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. YANGLIN SOYBEAN, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. YANGLIN SOYBEAN, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. YANGLIN SOYBEAN, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. YANGLIN SOYBEAN, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. YANGLIN SOYBEAN, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. YANGLIN SOYBEAN, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Yanglin Soybean, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Yanglin Soybean, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Yanglin Soybean, Inc. Major Shareholders
Yanglin Soybean, Inc. History
Yanglin Soybean, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Yanglin Soybean, Inc. Offices and Representations
Yanglin Soybean, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yanglin Soybean, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Yanglin Soybean, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Yanglin Soybean, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Yanglin Soybean, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Yanglin Soybean, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Yanglin Soybean, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Yanglin Soybean, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Yanglin Soybean, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Yanglin Soybean, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Yanglin Soybean, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Yanglin Soybean, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?