- The report contains detailed information about Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC business.
About Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC engages in the manufacture and sale of food and beverage products in Russia. The company offers its consumers a range of branded dairy, juice, water and babyfood products.
The companys operations are organized into three segments: Dairy, Beverages, and Babyfood.
The companys principal dairy products include traditional products, such as sterilized and pasteurized milk, butter and cream, as well as traditional sour-milk products, such as kefir, cottage cheese, soft cottage cheese, and sour cream; yogurts and dairy desserts, such as traditional and drinkable yogurt, curd desserts, fruit-flavored milk, puddings, and flavored cottage cheese; and cheese products, including hard yellow and processed cheese.
The company has two diary product categories, including essential dairy, which are related to economy segment and presented by the following brands: Vesely Molochnik, M, Kubanskaya Burenka, 33 Cows and Pastushok, and value-added dairy, which are related to high price segment and presented by the following brands: Little House in the Village, Zdraivery, Imunele, Chudo, Bio-Max, and other.
In traditional dairy, the company competes primarily with local producers, such as Unimilk and Molvest (Voronezhsky M.K.). In enriched dairy, it competes primarily with Groupe Danone. In the market for yogurts and desserts and for childrens foods products, it competes with foreign producers, such as Groupe Danone, Campina, and Ehrmann. It also competes with Dutch company Campina, Onken, Lactalis, and Hochland.
The companys principal beverage products include juice and nectars produced from juice concentrate; juice-based drinks; Mors, a traditional berry-juice-based drink made from natural berries; bottled natural mineral water; and drinking water.
The company's primary competitors are Pepsis Aqua Minerale and Coca-Colas BonAqua, as well as Saint Springs, Shishkin Les, and Arkhyz. Its principal competitors in the Russian juice market include the following companies: Multon; Lebedyansky; and Nidan.
The companys babyfood products include liquid dairy products for infants under the age of three; juices and water for infants under the age of three; meat, fish, poultry, fruit, vegetable, and dairy purees for children aged three and under; dry formula for feeding babies, developed in close co-operation with the Research Institute of the Russian Medical Academy; products for pregnant women and nursing mothers; and other food products for children. Its babyfood products are sold under the Agusha brand. These products are mainly produced at the Moscow Dairy Babyfood Plant and at the Kursk Babyfood Plant.
Sales and Distribution
The company primarily offers its products in seven Russian regions, including Moscow, St. Petersburg, Moscow region, Sverdlovsk region, the Republic of Bashkortostan, Tyumen region, and Krasnodar region. It sells its products through various sales channels, including independent distributors and wholesalers, supermarket chains, small- and medium-sized grocery stores, open air markets, pavilions, kiosks, and hotels, restaurant and cafes (HoReCa). It directly sells its products to various retail chains, including Seventh Continent, Auchan, Metro, Perekryostok, Lenta, SPAR, Billa, and Magnolia.
The company exports its juice products to the United States, Canada, certain CIS countries, Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania, Mongolia, and Vietnam. Its juice products are distributed in these countries through independent distributors and are sold in various national and multinational retail chains. The companys products are also exported and sold through various sales channels in CIS countries, such as Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Moldova, and Belarus. It also exports its Essentuki mineral water, principally to the United States and Canada.
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC was founded in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WIMM-BILL-DANN FOODS OJSC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WIMM-BILL-DANN FOODS OJSC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WIMM-BILL-DANN FOODS OJSC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WIMM-BILL-DANN FOODS OJSC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WIMM-BILL-DANN FOODS OJSC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC Industry Position Analysis
6. WIMM-BILL-DANN FOODS OJSC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WIMM-BILL-DANN FOODS OJSC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WIMM-BILL-DANN FOODS OJSC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. RUSSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WIMM-BILL-DANN FOODS OJSC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WIMM-BILL-DANN FOODS OJSC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WIMM-BILL-DANN FOODS OJSC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC Major Shareholders
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC History
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC Offices and Representations
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC Capital Market Snapshot
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC 1-year Stock Charts
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC 5-year Stock Charts
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?