- The report contains detailed information about Vina Concha y Toro S.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vina Concha y Toro S.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vina Concha y Toro S.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vina Concha y Toro S.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vina Concha y Toro S.A. business.
About Vina Concha y Toro S.A.
Vina Concha y Toro S.A. engages in the production and sale of wines in Chile. The company owns and operates vineyards that grow grapes for use in its wine-making operations, vinification plants, which convert grapes into wine, bottling plants, and its wine distribution network.
The company, within Chile, owns and operates vineyards located in Chiles nine principal wine growing regions. In addition to its properties in Chile, it owns a winery and vineyards in Mendoza, Argentina. In domestic and export markets, the companys bottled wines are sold in the premium, varietal, bi-varietal, and sparkling wine segments. In the domestic and export markets, it sells popular wines, packaged primarily in 1, 1.5, and 2.0 liter Tetra Brik packages.
The company sells its premium wines under brand names, including Don Melchor, Carmín de Peumo, Amelia, Terrunyo, Marques de Casa Concha, Gran Reserva Serie Riberas, Casillero del Diablo, Trio, and Late Harvest. It sells its varietal and bi-varietal wines under the brand names Sunrise, Concha y Toro and Frontera. In addition, its subsidiaries, Vina Cono Sur, Vina Maipo, Vina Palo Alto, Vina Maycas del Limarí, and Trivento, market their premium, varietal and bi-varietal wines under the brand names Cono Sur, Isla Negra, Maipo, Palo Alto, Maycas del Limarí, and Trivento. The company sells popular wines under the brand names Tocornal, Clos de Pirque, Exportacion, and Fressco.
The companys distribution business in Chile is conducted through its wholly-owned subsidiary Comercial Peumo Ltda. The company's major distributor is Banfi Products Corporation.
The companys wholly-owned subsidiary, Sociedad Exportadora y Comercial Viña Maipo Ltda. (Viña Maipo), exports Viña Maipo brand wines and holds investments in affiliated companies. Its wholly-owned subsidiary, Viña Cono Sur S.A., is involved in the sale, both in the local and export market, of Cono Sur and Isla Negra brand wines.
In addition to producing and bottling wine under its own labels, the company has a license from Vinedos Emiliana to use Vinedos Emilianas brand name in Chile. The company bottles and sells in Chile for its own account a portion of its varietal wine production under Vinedos Emilianas labels. In addition, under a contract with Vinedos Emiliana, the company also bottles wine produced by Vinedos Emiliana, which is sold by Vinedos Emiliana for its own account under Vinedos Emilianas labels in export markets.
Vineyards, Vinification Plants, and Bottling Plants
As of December 2009, the company had approximately 10,955 arable hectares (approximately 27,059 acres) on 41 owned and 8 leased vineyards in the Limarí, Aconcagua, Casablanca, San Antonio, Maipo, Cachapoal, Colchagua, Curicó, and Maule Valleys of the Central Zone in Chile and on 8 vineyards in the Maipú, Tupungato, Rivadavia, San Carlos, Luján de Cuyo, and San Martín regions, located in Mendoza, Argentina.
The company has 12 wine-making plants in Chile which turn grapes into premium, varietal and bi-varietal wines. In addition, its facilities at Pirque have the capacity to produce 2.26 million bottles or 1.7 million liters of sparkling wine. It uses a combination of epoxy-lined cement tanks, stainless steel tanks, and French and American oak barrels to ferment, age, and store its wine. As of December 2009, the companys storage and fermentation capacity in Chile was approximately 323 million liters.
The company has three bottling plants near the Santiago metropolitan area: Pirque, Lo Espejo and Vespucio plants, and a plant in Lontue. The Pirque bottling plant, located 28 kilometers from Santiago, is the companys principal bottling plant, which has five bottling lines accommodating bottles of 1.5 liter, 1 liter, 750 milliliter, 375 milliliter and 187 milliliter capacities. In addition the plant has one bag-in-box line. The Vespucio bottling plant includes a bottling line imported from Italy with a nominal capacity of 12 thousand bottles per hour. The companys bottling plant in Lontue, located 200 kilometers from Santiago, bottles wine in 5 liter glass jugs and in 0.5 liter, 1 liter, 1.5 liter and 2.0 liter Tetra Brik packages which are made of various layers of paper, aluminum, and polyethylene.
The company's principal markets include Europe; the United States; Central America; Mexico; the Caribbean; South America; Canada; Asia; and Africa.
The company relies on Cristalerías de Chile S.A. to supply its bottle requirements.
The companys competitors in the premium segment are large and medium-sized Chilean wineries, such as Viña Santa Rita S.A.; Viña San Pedro Tarapacá S.A.; Bodegas y Viñedos Santa Carolina S.A.; Viña Undurraga S.A.; Viña Errázuriz S.A.; and Cousiño Macul S.A.
Vina Concha y Toro S.A. was founded in 1883.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VINA CONCHA Y TORO S.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VINA CONCHA Y TORO S.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VINA CONCHA Y TORO S.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VINA CONCHA Y TORO S.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VINA CONCHA Y TORO S.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vina Concha y Toro S.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vina Concha y Toro S.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vina Concha y Toro S.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vina Concha y Toro S.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vina Concha y Toro S.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. VINA CONCHA Y TORO S.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VINA CONCHA Y TORO S.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VINA CONCHA Y TORO S.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHILE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VINA CONCHA Y TORO S.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VINA CONCHA Y TORO S.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VINA CONCHA Y TORO S.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vina Concha y Toro S.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vina Concha y Toro S.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vina Concha y Toro S.A. Major Shareholders
Vina Concha y Toro S.A. History
Vina Concha y Toro S.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vina Concha y Toro S.A. Offices and Representations
Vina Concha y Toro S.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vina Concha y Toro S.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vina Concha y Toro S.A. Capital Market Snapshot
Vina Concha y Toro S.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Vina Concha y Toro S.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vina Concha y Toro S.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vina Concha y Toro S.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vina Concha y Toro S.A. 1-year Stock Charts
Vina Concha y Toro S.A. 5-year Stock Charts
Vina Concha y Toro S.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vina Concha y Toro S.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vina Concha y Toro S.A. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?