- The report contains detailed information about Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. business.
About Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd.
Thai President Foods Public Company Limited engages in the manufacture and distribution of instant noodles, biscuits, cookies, and fruit juices primarily in Thailand. It offers instant white noodles, rice noodles, vermicelli, and Kuay Chab noodles under the Mama, Mamy, Pama, Papa, Sai Keo, and Honghow brands; cookies under the Homey and Bissin brands; fruit juices under the Greenmate and Kelly brands; biscuits and bread under the Farmhouse and Homey brands; and instant noodles under the Myojo, Ruski, and 4ME brands. The company also produces raw materials, such as wheat flour, dry vegetables, and rice for producing noodles, rice noodles, biscuits, bread and bun, and seasonings. In addition, it manufactures and distributes packaging and packing materials, as well as paper products. Thai President Foods Public Company also exports its products to North America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania. The company was founded in 1972 and is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THAI PRESIDENT FOODS PUBLIC CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THAI PRESIDENT FOODS PUBLIC CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THAI PRESIDENT FOODS PUBLIC CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THAI PRESIDENT FOODS PUBLIC CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THAI PRESIDENT FOODS PUBLIC CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. THAI PRESIDENT FOODS PUBLIC CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THAI PRESIDENT FOODS PUBLIC CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THAI PRESIDENT FOODS PUBLIC CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. THAILAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THAI PRESIDENT FOODS PUBLIC CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THAI PRESIDENT FOODS PUBLIC CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THAI PRESIDENT FOODS PUBLIC CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. History
Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?